Foxes v Lions Match thread Wed 7-45pm KO

Good luck to all the poor sods going up there to cheer the team on, so the least I can do is waste a tenner and watch us on Lions tv. Oh and I reckon we will get at least a point 🤦‍♂️

I don't think it would take much to change a crashing loss into a win. We and producing more through balls. Just need to do that 5 yards (4.572 mtr) nearer the oppositions goal & not play Murray as a wing back. Tie a rope to him so he cant cross the halfway line. Lastly, if you get the chance run the ball into the box & shoot on sight. Failing that, fall over and roll about like other teams do.

I’m hoping phsycology plays a big part in this game. I’m hoping all their players assume by pulling on a shirt tomorrow night it guarantees 3 points. We have done it enough hopefully it works in our favour. In my boredom I’ve been on their forum and 4-0 seems to be their consensus.

We desperately need a result. However there are ways to lose and we need to ensure that something positive in the performance can be taken, moving into the next three huge games.
Another Ipswich turn out is not acceptable!

For reasons I haven’t quite fathomed out yet I’ve bought tickets so I’m going up there.
We know it’s going to be a difficult task so can we please not turn on the players if we go behind early, yes even two behind (like at Ipswich) I know you pay your money & all that but let’s try & get behind the team & the manager

Good luck to all the poor sods going up there to cheer the team on, so the least I can do is waste a tenner and watch us on Lions tv. Oh and I reckon we will get at least a point 🤦‍♂️
If you’re got Sky you should be able to watch for free!

Will be there. Hoping they give 110%, work for each other and keep it tight. Get to half time and hopefully we grow in confidence and can get a result. They’ve got to really fight for each other and work hard to not concede here, no repeats of Ipswich away here otherwise it could be a cricket score.

Staff online

Members online