Fleming our new Jed

Class player, does not remind me of Jed though. He sort of reminds me of someone else but I’ll have to hold that thought as it’s far too early to call that one. Can he play Centre Forward??

Play 2 in front of him always , he can be the missing link between midfield and forwards and score himself. Even supply a better quality ball to Afobe on the deck rather than fired at him like a cricket bowling machine ..
Agree - I’d have him at the top of a diamond midfield arriving late/unmarked to crosses similar to Cahill or Rae.

I like him. But he is not a replacement for a Jed.
He already seems very technically minded and doesn't rely on raw pace to get by.
Him and Jed in the same time could have been great. But Jed left for a relegation right, journeyman manager and more money.

Malcolm Allen. Thought he was top draw for us. Excellent on the ball and scored his share. Gutted when he left for a reserve place at Newcastle!!
It seems Flemming is being compared with Malcolm Allen, Tim Cahill and Alex Rae. All excellent players but the only one of the three who was likely to score with either foot from outside the box was Alex:unsure:

Members online