Fleming our new Jed

I like him. But he is not a replacement for a Jed.
He already seems very technically minded and doesn't rely on raw pace to get by.
Him and Jed in the same time could have been great. But Jed left for a relegation right, journeyman manager and more money.
I was saying the same today. I’m worried we will become a one-man team again. Jed and Flemming in the same team would have been exciting.

I was saying the same today. I’m worried we will become a one-man team again. Jed and Flemming in the same team would have been exciting.
Don’t think so!

007 doesn’t feel the need to be all over the pitch as Jed did!

At times, that seemed to be Jed’s biggest problem, in that he always wanted the ball, always wanted to make something happen. Sometimes that worked, more often than not, it didn’t!

It seems 007 is content to be parked in the opposition‘s half, waiting for the midfield to pass the ball to him/taking a free kick when he’s 25, 30 or 35 yards out, allowing him to get a shot off to test the keeper. As we‘ve seen so far this season, shooting from outside the box can sometimes pay out great dividends!

They’re completely different players.
Jed was a winger that was asked to do everything else because the rest of the team was shit.
Flemming looks a great asset (better than the German) with a great shot on him.
I’m looking forward to him being the next Zian

Don’t think so!

007 doesn’t feel the need to be all over the pitch as Jed did!

At times, that seemed to be Jed’s biggest problem, in that he always wanted the ball, always wanted to make something happen. Sometimes that worked, more often than not, it didn’t!

It seems 007 is content to be parked in the opposition‘s half, waiting for the midfield to pass the ball to him/taking a free kick when he’s 25, 30 or 35 yards out, allowing him to get a shot off to test the keeper. As we‘ve seen so far this season, shooting from outside the box can sometimes pay out great dividends!
That’s exactly why I would have liked to see them two in the same team. Jed was always being the man and trying to do everything on his own because there was fuck all creativity otherwise. He was a winger and was poor trying to do what Flemming is doing.

having two decent players to make something happen is better than one. When things don’t go right with Flemming we will be back to square one.

it was encouraging to see that Bogslammer has a decent shot on him and with a few more opportunities can release the burden that is now on Flemming.

Was great seeing Fleming and Vlog stopping to have photos and sign autographs for the kids after the final Whistle, think those two will quickly become very popular

How long do we have him tied up for.? If he goes on a run of scoring I can see him becoming more than just a club fan favorite. Imagine you might see him in the Husky ads and he may end up being hard for us to keep a hold of unless we can get promoted. He’s got Beckham looks and pretty good skills—could be a starlit