Fleming our new Jed

Fleming reminds me of Super Ted.
Pete on Lions TV just said the same so if I’m going nuts at least there’s another Wall fan who thinks the same😊🦁

I will get pelted for saying this, but I don't think he's been that good?! He's been quiet in pretty much all the games he's played in so far. I'd like to see him get a bit more involved - all I've seen from him so far has been set pieces and long shots.

You can't argue with 5 goals in 5 games, but for arguments sake, he was absent on Saturday. I don't recall him even touching the ball before his first time finish for the goal.

I will get pelted for saying this, but I don't think he's been that good?! He's been quiet in pretty much all the games he's played in so far. I'd like to see him get a bit more involved - all I've seen from him so far has been set pieces and long shots.

You can't argue with 5 goals in 5 games, but for arguments sake, he was absent on Saturday. I don't recall him even touching the ball before his first time finish for the goal.
Agree, he did not get much of a mention on Saturday but he certainly knows where the net is.