FAVORITE WALL GAME.

Our little mob done another load of them up near Sloane sqaure after that on the walk back south. I think another lot of them took another spanking around Victoria.
We was well outnumbered on the kings road as well but it was one of those mobs where no one gave a f**k and everyone just steamed in. Big fat Chelsea c**t screaming “stand Chelsea, facking stand!!” You knew at that point we had em.

Chelsea 85 was a great night Fash was brilliant that night and Speedie missing a penalty at the end. It was a very lively evening all round

Fash was unreal that night. What a player he was for us.

Afterwards was totally mental. When we got outside, my dad dragged me out of there so fast, my feet literally didn't touch the floor until we got in the car.

Mine was 2011 when we beat championship leaders qp haha 2-0 morrison and trotter scoring ,and of course Danny boy shittu sent off,Tarrabt given the famous Wall welcome to scared to come anywhere near us and shittu got his for signing for them . fantastic atmosphere all night especially after what had happened at theirs early in the season never been so happy going to work next day as most were qpr to scared to go
That was good but for me Huddersfield in the pray offs the year before.

Millwall 0-0 Port Vale Aug 1962 20,000 + crowd
Scunthorpe 4-4 Millwall Mar 1966
Millwall 2-1 Carlisle Nov 1966
Millwall 5-1 Palace Apr 1968
Millwall 1-1 Wolves Jan 1977
Liverpool 1-1 Millwall Nov 1988
Millwall v Sheff Wed x2 4-2 & 4-4
Millwall 3-0 Palace Jan 1994
Millwall 2-0 Huddersfield May 2010.

Th FA Cup semi v Sunderland

Plus a few others

Blimey its a tough one.
Cant pick 1 so mine are

Vs QPR when we beat them 3-2 to go top. Wont ever forget Hurlocks strike that day. Place went mental.

Vs Huddersfield play off semi. The atmosphere that night was like Ive never been apart of before.

Winning the play off final both games. Especially the first one having the old man with us him thinking he wouldnt see the day we win at Wembley.

Vs Everton. Pissing hard rain & that last minute winner.

Blimey its a tough one.
Cant pick 1 so mine are

Vs QPR when we beat them 3-2 to go top. Wont ever forget Hurlocks strike that day. Place went mental.

Vs Huddersfield play off semi. The atmosphere that night was like Ive never been apart of before.

Winning the play off final both games. Especially the first one having the old man with us him thinking he wouldnt see the day we win at Wembley.

Vs Everton. Pissing hard rain & that last minute winner.

You've just reminded me of another corker against Everton... The 0-2 FA Cup win at their gaff in the 70's.

One for us miserable old dinosaurs...
:grinning:

We was well outnumbered on the kings road as well but it was one of those mobs where no one gave a f**k and everyone just steamed in. Big fat Chelsea c**t screaming “stand Chelsea, facking stand!!” You knew at that point we had em.
Remember him well mate, like you say he knew there number was up when he had to bark orders at his lot that was on the back foot. I was alongside BW who was swatting them like flies. Always quality over quantity with us, i think that's why it's hard for many mobs on the receiving to admit afterwards.

Last edited:
Semi final at Old Trafford. I've never lost it like that before and haven't done since, when Cahill scored & at the final whistle.
I also remember coming out the ground and about 50 Sunderland fans running down the road towards us, about to give it the biggun...soon ran off when they saw about 200 strong 'wall coming round the corner of the boozer.
Blinding day out.
2004, 17 years ago!

Semi final at Old Trafford. I've never lost it like that before and haven't done since, when Cahill scored & at the final whistle.
I also remember coming out the ground and about 50 Sunderland fans running down the road towards us, about to give it the biggun...soon ran off when they saw about 200 strong 'wall coming round the corner of the boozer.
Blinding day out.
2004, 17 years ago!
That was a good day , driving back down the motorway with a Millwall flag through the sunroof

Blinding day out.
2004, 17 years ago!
There was wall jumping out stretch limos pinging mouthy Sunderland lads, we was on a jolly up and not looking for it until they appeared.