FAVORITE WALL GAME.

Mine was 2011 when we beat championship leaders qp haha 2-0 morrison and trotter scoring ,and of course Danny boy shittu sent off,Tarrabt given the famous Wall welcome to scared to come anywhere near us and shittu got his for signing for them . fantastic atmosphere all night especially after what had happened at theirs early in the season never been so happy going to work next day as most were qpr to scared to go
Chelsea at the fridge in 77
Wall took over the ground and whole area
All them snooty Sloane Square burds loved getting chatted up by some of Sarf Londons finest gents

Was this also the season we beat them 1-0 at home? AOB scored and also had one disallowed. That was a great and the score line didn't reflect the dominance we had over them that game.
This is the first game that popped into my head too, not often you get 90 minutes of total domination from Millwall. The crowd was up and at them the whole time, I could barely talk at the end I shouted so much!

Top of my list ? Old Trafford semi-final.
There are a few others that stick out for me that I remember fondly.
Liverpool at Anfield 1-1.
Arsenal replay win (0-2), the Chelsea replay (penalties) on the same cup run.

Another one was the 2-2 draw with Norwich up at Carrot Row (1972).
The away support from the moment we left London on the trains until we arrived back was pretty special that day. The game was terrific..!!

In reality, we have had a lot of great games. Certainly more than the neighbourly pricks from SE7 have had, or indeed, give us credit for.
:grinning:

April 68 - Millwall 5 Palace 1

The greatest display by a Millwall player I've ever seen, he came back out onto the pitch from the dressing room because we weren't leaving until he did.

Headlines in the Sunday paper:

Matador Weller Blows Kisses to the Crowd.

I vaguely remember that game...In fact, not long after that match, August and the opening game of the next season, we were involved in another cracker of a local derby. We were away to the Anoraks and It was my first Millwall away game.
A 3-4 win for us.... (of course...) :grinning:

Although it was goalless I find the FA Cup 3rd round tie in 1967 against Spurs was difficult to surpass. Millwall had come back from relegation to the 4th tier to promotions. Playing against the like of Greaves, Gilzean,Mullery was a sight to behold, every player in their side was a household name. Everything about those 2 matches , the queuing for tickets, The Den itself and the crowds at both games typified Millwall. It seemed like half of South London wanted to be there.