FAVORITE WALL GAME.

burnley away 4-0 down at half time I’m sure, Ian wank , and came back to 4-3 , should’ve won it let alone draw, but the atmosphere and abuse Ian Wright got was immense.
There was a little bit of a shenanigans🤔 half time or just after in the car park, some got back into the ground not realising we had scored 2 and was wondering why everyone was getting excited when we scored another, thinking it was 4-1😁

Been to most of the above but the funniest for me we were 3 down against Wigan all me pals pissed of to the parm. Ten minutes from the end then I witnessed the best 5 minutes of the I’ve seen us play 3-3 could have won it if any ref liked us the best bit was the silence when I strolled in to the battle 🍺🍺

One that stands out for me that nobody has mentioned is the 4-1 defeat at Brighton in the playoffs. On the pitch, fucking dire, but from the afternoon before to the train home, absolutely fantastic. Started at East Croydon station with Peckham J slamming a case of larger over a station workers head for having the audacity to protest against the stealing of said case, after that, I knew it was going to be "one of those weekends". Anyone who was there the night before will know exactly what I mean. Absolutely amazing couple of days on the coast, took the place over. I had a fake ticket, got to the ground late with a raging hangover, showed he ticket to a copper who advised me that those with fake tickets were being admitted on the corner turnstile, too many of us for them to argue the issue. Loved every minute. As for best game, Arsenal away 0-2 in the cup replay,

One that stands out for me that nobody has mentioned is the 4-1 defeat at Brighton in the playoffs. On the pitch, fucking dire, but from the afternoon before to the train home, absolutely fantastic. Started at East Croydon station with Peckham J slamming a case of larger over a station workers head for having the audacity to protest against the stealing of said case, after that, I knew it was going to be "one of those weekends". Anyone who was there the night before will know exactly what I mean. Absolutely amazing couple of days on the coast, took the place over. I had a fake ticket, got to the ground late with a raging hangover, showed he ticket to a copper who advised me that those with fake tickets were being admitted on the corner turnstile, too many of us for them to argue the issue. Loved every minute. As for best game, Arsenal away 0-2 in the cup replay,
I was only 15. Just before I got in with you lot. Peckham J, absolute loon and game as they come.
Hope you’re well mate 👍🏻

Been to most of the above but the funniest for me we were 3 down against Wigan all me pals pissed of to the parm. Ten minutes from the end then I witnessed the best 5 minutes of the I’ve seen us play 3-3 could have won it if any ref liked us the best bit was the silence when I strolled in to the battle 🍺🍺
This. We had that day in the old Wembley to be robbed by a nothing northern club. Then that game (first home game?) and it looked like we were getting mugged right off until good ol’ Paulie Shaw came on and played a blinder.

The other game that stands out was the golden goal against the Gills in the southern final. Unusually, me and my brothers were sat behind the home goal when it went in, the players run over to us. Rapture. Then some fella literally flew over our heads from behind onto the players. Fucking brilliant.

Millwall every fucking where in the ground.
As you said. A monster time...but what a shit result. Honestly thought we'd turn it around at ours and got smashed again.
Was that the 1st ever play off thing?

October 1st 1988.

Millwall 3, Queens Park Rangers 2.

Millwall went to the top of all the English leagues for the very first time in their history....
Agree with this……….. will never forget leaving The Den that day and in all seriousness saying to my mate that I thought we would win the league.

Greetings to everyone, I am new here.
Don't want to open new topic, I think this one is appropriate.

Millwall fan from Croatia, looking to visit first game. I am looking to come in London in second weekend in December for peterborough vs. Millwall game. I have contacted club but they have said I can't buy tickets without being a member. At this point I am not in possibility to become one.

Don't know where else to try to find a ticket for away section, hopefully this forum would be a great place to start looking for one. I already booked my flights and I am planning to travel with train to the game.

Greetings to everyone, I am new here.
Don't want to open new topic, I think this one is appropriate.

Millwall fan from Croatia, looking to visit first game. I am looking to come in London in second weekend in December for peterborough vs. Millwall game. I have contacted club but they have said I can't buy tickets without being a member. At this point I am not in possibility to become one.

Don't know where else to try to find a ticket for away section, hopefully this forum would be a great place to start looking for one. I already booked my flights and I am planning to travel with train to the game.
You'll be able to buy one on the door and you won't need a membership to do It.

The only requirement Is that you have to wear a West Ham shirt with Lomas on the back.

You'll be able to buy one on the door and you won't need a membership to do It.

The only requirement Is that you have to wear a West Ham shirt with Lomas on the back.
no problem, taking care of it as we speak 😂😂
Seriously though, I can buy away end tickets at the game on stadium, that is 100% or?

no problem, taking care of it as we speak 😂😂
Seriously though, I can buy away end tickets at the game on stadium, that is 100% or?
Sorry I thought you wanted a ticket for a game down The Den. For away games you not only need a membership but you need about two years worth of purchase points to get one. Even regulars struggle to obtain enough.

Sorry I thought you wanted a ticket for a game down The Den. For away games you not only need a membership but you need about two years worth of purchase points to get one. Even regulars struggle to obtain enough.
I’m sure Peterborough is usually pay on the day , not sure now but it was the night Kane got a brace

Members online