FAVORITE WALL GAME.

You've just reminded me of another corker against Everton... The 0-2 FA Cup win at their gaff in the 70's.

One for us miserable old dinosaurs...
:grinning:
Was that the game that 2 wall got stabbed, then later that season or following season, loads of wall went to Chelsea v Everton to have a pop at the scousers ? If my memory serves me, first chelsea hit the scouse, then wall battered them

How could we forget this one!
Well, you didnt ST to be fair.

Cahill & Chadwick (if I remember rightly) goals were superb. Back when we could cross a ball ;)
All the usual pubs around the ground were shut before and after the game, so after the massacre me and three mates had to go to a pub up near the Kirby Estate having walked the length of Southwark Park Road. We ordered our drinks and didn’t say a word for about 10 minutes as we were in stunned silence at what we’d witnessed. Then we let rip in true Wall fashion of course! 😉

London Bridge station after a game we lost to Brighton.
For some reason we were all upbeat Rockin the train from South Bermondsey.
Off the train onto the platform at a packed London Bridge station 'No one likes us....'reverberating around the Station.
We were like an army.
Fucking Brilliant! Seemed like hundreds of Wall. Will never forget it

oh I was at the 5-1 silly bollocks.
Sorry mate, funny thing is I know we scored in the last minute (McCleary?) but if we’d had scored again we’d have gone through on away goals. I was behind the goal but just before kick off some fans were actually fighting on top of the lower roof of one of the stands, I’d never seen anything like it.

My favourite and least favourite game was Preston at the Old Den.

I ran on to the pitch at full time thinking we had won promotion to the First Division. By the time I walked off again I knew that we hadn’t.
Then we all ran over to Orient thinking we would run on their pitch when we won promotion...only to get fucked over again...

Then we all ran over to Orient thinking we would run on their pitch when we won promotion...only to get fucked over again...

Yes. I was there that night too. After the final whistle I remember the announcer saying something about a bomb in the stand. Could have done with it before the ref blew for full time.

#glutton-for-punishment.

Sorry mate, funny thing is I know we scored in the last minute (McCleary?) but if we’d had scored again we’d have gone through on away goals. I was behind the goal but just before kick off some fans were actually fighting on top of the lower roof of one of the stands, I’d never seen anything like it.
yes mate was a blinding night away on and off the pitch but first game was surreal unbelievable was in the old den seats right next to the west Brom and walking out the ground just couldn't believe we'd just beaten them 3-0 with their players Regis etc was buzzing but yeah back then was buzzing every week win,lose or draw.

Mine was 2011 when we beat championship leaders qp haha 2-0 morrison and trotter scoring ,and of course Danny boy shittu sent off,Tarrabt given the famous Wall welcome to scared to come anywhere near us and shittu got his for signing for them . fantastic atmosphere all night especially after what had happened at theirs early in the season never been so happy going to work next day as most were qpr to scared to go
4-2 at home to Sheffield Wednesday after being 2-0 down to 2 David Hirst goals at half time is the game etched in my memory. That said Everton 3-2 in the FA Cup with my son in tow was fkin special.

Put them aside, I’ll have to go 1-0 against Sunderland in the FA Cup semi at Old Trafford. That was some day, some game which meant so much. Millwall in an FA Cup final, Millwall in Europe etc etc. I’m 44 and let’s face it, it’s unlikely to ever happen again in my lifetime!

Mother’s Day massacre, everything just fell on a plate for us, them missing a pen, Christian daily having a ‘’mare, CB getting sent off , and their fans on the trampoline haha

bury few years back 2-0 down to win 3-2 was utter bedlam when we scored the winner.

Birmingham play off 1-1 away - before the nightmare of stern John, some one bought a blow up doll with Brady on the back, she got stick all game alongside 2 females in the brum end (who fair play to them acted up to the crowd) and a solid result which meant we should’ve took the advantage in home leg :(

Last 2 for me for a top 5;

burnley away 4-0 down at half time I’m sure, Ian wank , and came back to 4-3 , should’ve won it let alone draw, but the atmosphere and abuse Ian Wright got was immense.

last one, wolves think it was about 04 Friday night, 1-0 claridge under the floodlights and was electrics