Fat Steak Bake Dan

Curious this popped up on my dog when reading through this particular thread. View attachment 19175

Hang on, does this mean that 'Fat Steak Bake Dan' has eaten Greggs into oblivion and is now bulk buying 'Yorkshire Handmade Pies' from 'robbo555'?

Come to think of it, someone saw the pair of them behind the Haters Arms recently. They both pulled up in White Transit vans and brown paper bags changed hands.

Hang on, does this mean that 'Fat Steak Bake Dan' has eaten Greggs into oblivion and is now bulk buying 'Yorkshire Handmade Pies' from 'robbo555'?

Come to think of it, someone saw the pair of them behind the Haters Arms recently. They both pulled up in White Transit vans and brown paper bags changed hands.
IMG_20220901_182654.jpg Like these,

Bulk buying 🤣

Reactions: Owl

I do have a little sideline where I sell "Yorkshire Handmade Pies", I cannot deny it. They are made with leftover dog food, dog shit and Bisto gravy. I only called them Yorkshire Pies because I knew that the gullible Jimmy Saville lovers would gobble them up. I arranged for my pies to be sold at Elland Road and Oakwell for the next five years to the tune of £500,000. However, I was robbed yesterday morning and all of my pie inventory has been stolen.

Dan fans, LionsTv ‘Transfer Deadline Day Live’ is on youtube. No signings and no sign of pie yet.

Would love to buy all the Steak Bakes in the world and burn them before he's eyes and watch him cry 😭
Fat Dan would just pick up them flaming steak bakes and eat them, even if you coated them in dog shit he would be ok with that as just adds to his carb intake, he is Fat Steak Bake Dan, nothing stops him having meat in his mouth and glide down his throat!

I heard he's been stuck in one of the turnstiles in the CBL end since Saturday. They keep trying to loosen up the sides of the gate with butter to squeeze him out but the big cunt just keeps eating it....

Fat Streak Bake Dan is being craned in over the stand the weekend along with a pallet of steak bakes to see him through half time, if there is a break in play it’s been agreed another pallet can be delivered as he could go into shock through lack of intake.

Fat Dan, you're being paged in 10 or 12 other threads, mate. I requested they leave you in peace out of common courtesy so if you can please pass over me and mine once your ultimate vengeance commences, I'll appreciate it. I've only ever held you in the highest of regards mate and wouldn't even be able to match my socks properly without your guiding hand.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.