Fat Steak Bake Dan

Rumour that FSBD was to be in the pay (endless pies) of Forest Green as fertilizer-in-chief of their organic pitch. The deal was binned when he was informed the aforementioned "sustainability pies" only contain soy and buckwheat- the club agreeably reneged as well citing FSBD's ginormous carbon arse-print.

Just leave Fat Dan alone mate, you don't ever hear me banging on about him do you 🤦‍♂️
Opines we need a "big striker" before transfer window slams shut in his Burnley sum-up. Says he was a bit put out by Haters Arms regular drowning out his live match commentary 🤣 Looks as if he needs to have a good squat bout a minute in .. 🤣

Says numbers too small both home and away. Reckons all else to be pretty as pie. Also some sage advice that we should "not try things that don't work." That's one to keep handy.

Last edited:
To all of Dan’s fans on here you’ll be pleased to know he did a radio interview last night on BBC London’s All About Millwall show It includes an Interview with Zian Flemming as well. No mention of pies either🤣

Reactions: Owl
Rumours abound that Greggs want Fat Dan on loan with a view to permanent. They will pay half his wages in pies and he will rename his channel PIE-ONS TV and be filmed eating various pies and rating them out of ten.

Breaking News.........................Ginsters are interested in a permanent deal for Fat Dan. £6million up front, £500k after 100 pasties and further add-ons.

Fat Dan was said to be keen until he learned that Ginsters offer salads in some of their shops and sources close to the chubster told me he is "extremely disappointed".

BBC: Good evening, I'm Cntface with the BBC and I'm here with Fat Dan. Let's kickoff then Dan with your opinions regarding the performance thus far shall we?

FSBD: Many thanks Cntface, I reckoned no one really gave a shit for my opinions but since you've asked.. Look there's been poor service to the front and it's just not producing what I'd like to see.. Well you know, You've got to get in there and shake it up.. Put in some elbow grease. There's just a tremendous lack of effort, I feel and it's borne out in subpar results. Stop trying things that don't work as I've pointed out.

BBC: So I take this to mean that you're not entirely satisfied with....

FSBD: Course I'm not! I think more than a few share my contempt regards recent lack of quality as well. My best lifelong pal and confessor, Millwall 84 has made some suggestions for changes.. Ingenuity, er.. um.. I mean, Ithink it's sufficed to say a little diversity couldn't hurt here.. But I'll tell you Cntface, I believe management has reached critical mass here.. It's a legitimate question isn't it? I feel all of the base ingredients are there. As is the talent and history. Again, you've got the means, so let's fucking get it right!

BBC: OK well then where do you feel Lions should currently reside in the table?

FSBD: I'm sorry, Lions?

BBC: Yes, Millwall Football Club.. the Lions..

FSBD: Millwall? I'm trying to talk to you about Greggs you scum and you want to chat fucking Football??

Members online