Fat Steak Bake Dan

No draws this time round.. Reckons Millwall snatch a 1-0 Saturday with Blackpool via an OG or pen. Says he's put out with GR. Seemed to believe squad vs QPR did alright, made effort- we, the OP, must have then been watching a QPR match that was taking place in one of David Icke's alternate realities or something.

Last edited:
No draws this time round.. Reckons Millwall snatch a 1-0 Saturday with Blackpool via an OG or pen. Says he's put out with GR. Seemed to believe squad vs QPR did alright, made effort- we, the OP, must have then been watching a QPR match that was taking place in one of David Icke's alternate realities or something.
Is David Icke still in the Epilogue of The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy .?
FSBD is odd. That walk around the stables thing he did . Weird body shape. Like an Elephant on Bambi's pins. In a snide prada windcheater.
He is great for a target of ridicule ,it must be said.

Reactions: Owl
Welcome to Lions TV, as you all know im Fat Dan, because im a Fat Cunt !
Today i want you to donate to my channel and hit that like button as much as you can, as i extend my FSBD empire and my fat stomach.

Next week i will be talking to Nigel Spink and how he Spunked all over my shitty beard.

I can’t believe you lot have dedicated a whole thread to a geezer you don’t even know! 🤦🏻‍♂️ Grow up ffs!

Join in, have a laugh, it will do you the world of wonders 🤣

I bet your one of those who donates to he's channel ?
Reckon we've probably done our bit paying his pie wage as I couldn't have given a toss for his channel prior- now missus and I make books on whether he's predicted another draw :smoke:

Nah I’m just not a sad cunt but a fully grown man at the same time. Secondary school antics your on mate!
🤣 fully grown man that uses "FFS" in he's posts ? Look, just because you spent all your universal credit in one day and now have to wait a month for your next payment, no need to be a miserable Cunt 🤣

Calls himself Ackers, you can't manage money 🤣

Please note that I have not been part of this poor bloke's character assassination.
He's thick skinned and loves a pound note. Put yourself in the public domain, expect to be ridiculed. He has no shame, isn't much liked by many of our supporters and fair game. At least we offer our opinions for free, everything that ponce does is for money.

I can’t believe you lot have dedicated a whole thread to a geezer you don’t even know! 🤦🏻‍♂️ Grow up ffs!
He has a dedicated channel for our club yet knows next to fuck all about it. You don't havre to click on the thread if you don't like it. It's a bit of fun and a piss take of someone that is widely disliked and not trusted.