Fat Steak Bake Dan

There is almost nothing beyond the scope of our creative marketing department when visited by the muse. I recall a particularly striking specimen of a few years back- a revenge piece of sorts- a five 'o clock shadowed pink panther puffing a stogie while having a satisfying dump on a pizza. The possibilities are endless when properly inebriated.
Is that a yes then ?

Scrub prior post- this will take some time but think it could be done to suit, yes 🤔
Remember, the most important part of the picture will be the six fingers !

Landscape or portrait im not to fussed mate.

If you could have Ulster with he's cock out in the background that would finish off what would be an epic picture to hang in this forum.

If you could have Ulster with he's cock out in the background that would finish off what would be an epic picture to hang in this forum.
Shocked- and missus utterly scandalized, crying in fact .. says no such thing has ever been requested of her before.... ffs lines must be drawn somewhere! Six fingers? Surely you jest!

It's taking on a form better than what I'd hoped. Be advised that it will have to be landscape format as it is shaping up to be a three-fer - Nan, Dan and Ulster's. Entirely effective and yet completely inoffensive to all of the aforementioned, excepting that of Fat Dan of course. Will be signed by the artist so as to increase its value and hand delivered first week of November- our accounts receivable requiring two beers, choice of brand left up to our delivery department on the day - payable on delivery. This contract null and void upon either party's dismissal of, or refusal to abide by, the terms foregoing.
...also, it's going to take a fcking while...

It's taking on a form better than what I'd hoped. Be advised that it will have to be landscape format as it is shaping up to be a three-fer - Nan, Dan and Ulster's. Entirely effective and yet completely inoffensive to all of the aforementioned, excepting that of Fat Dan of course. Will be signed by the artist so as to increase its value and hand delivered first week of November- our accounts receivable requiring two beers, choice of brand left up to our delivery department on the day - payable on delivery. This contract null and void upon either party's dismissal of, or refusal to abide by, the terms foregoing.
Hope she gets my good side.

Reactions: Owl
Can we get Gok Wan in the background somewhere ?