Chances of reaching the Play offs?

We have a paper thin squad that is on a fantastic run of games but they will run out of steam at some stage ,we do not have the depth or squad to sustain a PO challange ,that said we could have many first teamers back just in time too , happy just to still be in the mix .

Would be nice to make the play offs,even better to get to Wembley,win or lose.
If we got to the prem then not good for the club...unless JB has plenty of millions to buy quality players.

We’ll get millions just for being there.
I know that,but it costs more millions to stay there.
Its a big risk and we dont want to end up like some of the 'big teams' down the leagues in a few years time.
You need at least 3 years up there to establish a place.

We’ll get millions just for being there.
And another shit load for relegation!.
That all quickly goes on mercanary players who come for the big premiership wages and couldn't care less about the club.
Norwich have had over a billion from being part of the premiership in the last 10 years and where has that got them.
Promotion doesn't guarantee future success.

That all quickly goes on mercanary players who come for the big premiership wages and couldn't care less about the club.
Norwich have had over a billion from being part of the premiership in the last 10 years and where has that got them.
Promotion doesn't guarantee future success.
Need a board that are more ruthless than the agents/players in that case,but you still have a valid point mate.

Current form last six games

1Fulham6+715
millwall.png
2Millwall6+315
huddersfield-town.png
3Huddersfield Town6+714
afc-bournemouth.png
4AFC Bournemouth6+312
luton-town.png
5Luton Town6+112
swansea-city.png
6Swansea City6012
middlesbrough.png
7Middlesbrough6+310
cardiff-city.png
8Cardiff City6+210
coventry-city.png
9Coventry City6-110
sheffield-united.png
10Sheffield United6+49
We're not second :)

Current Form.JPG

All this about paper thin squad, just remember the scousers won the league and European Cup with a core of 13 players. Its about momentum and keeping 13 or 14 fit. We have momentum while those around us are largely falling away. Incredible to think it, but we have a serious shout here

It's not just about scoring, I think the way the defence has tightened up recently is quite impressive. Since GR has been here that had been his trademark; not conceding many. We seem to have got that mojo back, making for a decent end to the season (hopefully).

It's not just about scoring, I think the way the defence has tightened up recently is quite impressive. Since GR has been here that had been his trademark; not conceding many. We seem to have got that mojo back, making for a decent end to the season (hopefully).
I think we have the third or fourth best goals against stats. We need to get that kid back from Sutton to bump up our goals scored stats*