Chances of reaching the Play offs?

We then went on to beat Reading, draw against Bournemouth at home and away to boro, it's what we do. Huddersfield away was one of only two defeats in thirteen games, we all know we're capable of a stinker now and again. It's certainly not worth storing and reminding people about four months later :grinning:We've had our share of luck this season, four wins nicked in injury time, i tend to remember the good things otherwise there's not much point or reward.
(y)

We are in this position, with probably one of the weakest squads in the League,
because of GR. Just look at the injuries we have had, yet he has managed to navigate that situation. Recently, many people have been praising Shrek as doing a great job. Well, he was 'out greated' last night by GR.

I know it's all about opinions, and quite rightly so. But, in my opinion, I think he deserves a break from all the negative shit until the end of the season.
very rare that i actually see us not compete in a game, and that's aside from any drawer or win we have had. he's doing a good job.

Ask us again after Saturday. If we beat sheff utd then we have every chance but if we lose then I think that’s game over in terms of reaching the playoffs. More then the results it’s just nice to actually see us going into games trying to win and with attacking intent! How much of that is down to rowett? Well I’m not so sure cause let’s be honest, if we didn’t have injuries to players like afobe ect then you think the likes of burey ect would of got a chance? I doubt it…..but yes we have done well this season.
there's a beauty in middle table obscurity where the fun is kept up by helping teams be relegated or missing out on promotion. you can steal both up and down.

Not defending some of the terrible games we have witnessed, but the truth is when we are one of the teams always expected to be heading down rather than up, getting the points on the board early is vital. Yes injuries might have made us have to adopt a different style or maybe its just a case of once we get to a certain amount of points we can afford to be more attacking and creative and if we get beat its not such an issue. We always seem to have a better back end to seasons,?

Very slim chance, yes we have players on verge of return, but got some tough fixtures coming up. So being realistic you have to say we won’t do it. Yes we just had 3 good wins but Millwall are Millwall we can lose the next 3. . If we had a striker like mitrovic and a midfield supplying him with 10 chances each game I’d say we had a chance, but we don’t. Punching above our weight at minute and it’s great but don’t see it lasting. Hope I’m totally wrong
Never been a believer in "punching above our weight".............. i've always found that saying extremley insulting.
We are where we are, because that is where we deserve to be .

There is always a team that gets into the playoffs with a late run and are usually the inform team when they start.

Members online