Championship relegation watch

From a purely selfish point I would rather Plymouth and Birmingham go down as it’s easier away trips to sheff wed and Huddersfield for me.

I think it’s Plymouth and Huddersfield for the drop. It’s possible that we will take our foot off the gas next week but equally possible that we will put on a decent display free of relegation worries. I will go for the latter and Plymouth needing to win their last home game to stay up.

I think it’s Plymouth and Huddersfield for the drop. It’s possible that we will take our foot off the gas next week but equally possible that we will put on a decent display free of relegation worries. I will go for the latter and Plymouth needing to win their last home game to stay up.
Gut-feeling Plymouth will be up for it, us complacent and a repeat of the Rotherham/Huddersfield performances 👎

Hope I’m wrong but we all know this is “what we do” 😔

just need
Blackburn to lose remaining 2 games
Huddersfield to win both games,
Birmingham to lose their final game,
Sheffield W win 1 game
Plymouth get 1pt from their final 2

Means both Blackburn and Birmingham go down

The only unlikely result there is Huddersfield needs to beat Ipswich on the final day

just need
Blackburn to lose remaining 2 games
Huddersfield to win both games,
Birmingham to lose their final game,
Sheffield W win 1 game
Plymouth get 1pt from their final 2

Means both Blackburn and Birmingham go down

The only unlikely result there is Huddersfield needs to beat Ipswich on the final day
A reason to hope that Leeds feck up their remaining matches so Ipswich have won promotion by the final day and are in holiday mode when they play Huddersfield.

As if we need a reason to hope that Leeds feck up:LOL: