Championship relegation watch

Yep to avoid the drop brum have to win & Plymouth lose. Head to head whose got the balls? Top and bottom this division is easily the best.

No, if Brum win that gives them 50 points and if Plymouth draw that gives them
49 points - No head to head needed.

Are we using different calculators? If so, you need to set your one to British summer time.
:grinning:

Wednesday have been in form and WBA haven't.
It's the wrong time of the season to start dipping in form because Hull are now two points behind them. A draw will do next weekend at home to Preston, so they will probably just limp over the play-off line.

But with the way they are playing, I can't see them getting any further than the semi-finals. As we all know, they were not that good against us and got away with a point.

View attachment 25853
I appreciate their recent form but yesterday when you have 65% possession, 23 goal attempts and 8 on target to Wednsesday’s to 13 and 7 you shouldn't have lost 3-0 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I’ve said before, I’d like Birmingham to stay up for GR and they would have had a better chance if WBA hadn’t collapsed against Wednesday, can’t work out what happened there 🤔

I appreciate their recent form but yesterday when you have 65% possession, 23 goal attempts and 8 on target to Birmingham’s to 13 and 7 you should’ve lost 3-0 🤷‍♂️

Sorry, who are you talking about Brum, Albion or Wednesday?
I was responding to your reference about WBA collapsing.

Sorry, who are you talking about Brum, Albion or Wednesday?
I was responding to your reference about WBA collapsing.
Got Birmingham and Wednesday mixed up in my 2nd post, also misssed the word 'not' out that makes a difference :slap:

Last edited:
Peeps seem to be forgetting that if Brum and Plymouth both win Wednesday or Blackburn can still go down.
You're right that Wednesday could still technically go down but Wednesday are 10 goals better off than Brum. So even if Wednesday lose and Brum win, they'll be level on points but barring a huge score in both matches Wednesday will be safe.

I wouldn't be too relaxed if I was a Blackburn fan though. If Plymouth and Brum did manage a win, then Blackburn will go down unless they can manage a point. Of the 3, I'd say they're the least likely to get a win, they're away to Leicester. Yes, they probably will stay up, I wouldn't be putting my house on Brum and Plymouth both winning. But at odds of 16/1 to go down, Blackburn aren't without interest either.

Brum 10 goals better off than Wednesday. And same goal difference as the Chicken boys.So all 4 still in the mix.Wednesday going for a Yorkshire treble.🤣 Personally would like to see Blackburn go ,shithole of a place and one of the teams we always struggle against , and of course not forgetting their contribution to our end of last season meltdown.

Last edited:
Brum 10 goals better off than Wednesday. And same goal difference as the Chicken boys.So all 4 still in the mix.Wednesday going for a Yorkshire treble.🤣 Personally would like to see Blackburn go ,shithole of a place and one of the teams we always struggle against , and of course not forgetting their contribution to our end of last season meltdown.
Yeah, don't think anyone would miss Blackburn if they go down. I think I need to stop looking at these things too late in the evening, don't know how I thought that Wednesday were better off on goal difference than Brum:slap:. Still a chance Blackburn will go down though. Hopefully, Leicester will be up for it against them, although even then, we need wins for Brum and Plymouth and at least a draw for Wednesday. It would be quite the turnaround but strange things can happen on the final day.

Yeah, don't think anyone would miss Blackburn if they go down. I think I need to stop looking at these things too late in the evening, don't know how I thought that Wednesday were better off on goal difference than Brum:slap:. Still a chance Blackburn will go down though. Hopefully, Leicester will be up for it against them, although even then, we need wins for Brum and Plymouth and at least a draw for Wednesday. It would be quite the turnaround but strange things can happen on the final day.
🤣

Still a chance Blackburn will go down though. Hopefully, Leicester will be up for it against them, although even then, we need wins for Brum and Plymouth and at least a draw for Wednesday. It would be quite the turnaround but strange things can happen on the final day.

Indeed, especially during the second half when your name is Blackburn.
Fuck me, I do hope they drop like a stone and spend the next few years making League One visits to SE7... :grinning:

If Leicester win tonight at Preston, they will be on 97 points, so a win at Blackburn would get them to the magical 100 points!

Birmingham are at home and have previous for surviving on the last day. I reckon it will be Plymouth that goes down with Huddersfield

Staff online

Members online