Championship relegation watch

Wednesday have been in form and WBA haven't.
It's the wrong time of the season to start dipping in form because Hull are now two points behind them. A draw will do next weekend at home to Preston, so they will probably just limp over the play-off line.

But with the way they are playing, I can't see them getting any further than the semi-finals. As we all know, they were not that good against us and got away with a point.

View attachment 25853
West brom promoted and Wallace released to Portsmouth on a free is my prediction.

Last night Leicester became Champions beating Preston away 0-3.

On Saturday, Blackburn go to a team for the last game of the season and needing the points against a team already Promoted as Champions. I seem to remember Blackburn being in the same situation at some point in the past. But for the life of me, I can't think against who?
:grinning:

Whoever goes down with Rotherham and Huddersfield is fine with me but realistically I think Birmingham will lose to Norwich and drop but for entertainment effect I would like to see Birmingham and Plymouth win their games, Sheffield Wednesday get a point and Blackburn to lose and go down, for me that will be payback for postponing a game at theirs half an hour before kick off a couple of years ago and for the second half of the last game last season.

Looking very iffy for Blackburn with Plymouth and Wednesday both winning. If brum win and they lose they’re gone. Would love to see them go down after the way they celebrated us not making the play offs last season in what was a nothing game for them

Between Blackburn and Birmingham, seeing as both can't go down my hope is that it's Birmingham, just one goal is all that seperates them.

I said 50 points and a -16 GD would keep us up.

Crap, I was wrong brum went and got 50 points and a minus15 GD and we would have got relegated on one goal. Must get that abacus fixed. Close but no coconut.

Lucky we won 5 games then! Well done Neil and the boys.