Norwich home win
Bristol City draw
Millwall Home win (please)
Cardiff home win
Sheffied Wednseday draw
Blackburn away win
Huddersfield home win

Last edited:
Although nothing overly important for us this Saturday, I had forgotten that we could help Plymouth have a right old go at a quick return to League One.

Why not let the Spotters be S/E London's representatives and pick up hefty fuel bills, along with overpriced coach/train fares on the long, Tuesday night, journey to the South coast of Devon on a cold January night next season.
:clap:

:grinning:

If anyone has not seen the very funny Blackburn own goal against Sheff Wednesday, it's certainly worth a watch.

That poor keeper, Christ, what a nightmare. Especially if they go down on goal difference by one goal !!
:grinning:

Also lobbed from 40 yards for Wednesday's first goal!

Without Szmodics' goals they would have been dead and buried by now.

From a purely selfish point I would rather Plymouth and Birmingham go down as it’s easier away trips to sheff wed and Huddersfield for me.
For similar reasons I would prefer Plymouth to stay up at the expense of Wednesday or Huddersfield. Also thought Fleming's Tackle/Hand off/assault at Plymouth leading to Saville's goal was one of the moments of the early season.

no where to hide when a keeper makes a mistake. One thing is clear. The defender said something and the keeper told him to piss off.

A reason to hope that Leeds feck up their remaining matches so Ipswich have won promotion by the final day and are in holiday mode when they play Huddersfield.

As if we need a reason to hope that Leeds feck up:LOL:
They won't when they get help like last night.
Fucking lino and ref , couldn't see that offside for their 3rd. FFS