Burey

The Bradshaw slating lark is a joke. He is playing up front as a lone, isolated striker running his nuts off every game usually with no support near him whatsoever. He was bought as a Gregory replacement to play in a front 2, if we played that way we would see a much more effective player. Despite this he gives 110%every game usually up against 2 or 3 giant Defenders chasing lost causes. Cooper was also getting crap this season when played in a less favourable 3 centre backs when he is excellent in a two with Hutch. Sometimes it’s clear that what they are being asked to do is not suited to them.
If fans want to boo, have a go at the opposition that is much more helpful.
Agreed....I gave up on the comments slagging off bradders....these 'fans' know nothing about modern day football

But it's okay to personally abuse them? Harris's wife and kid got verbally abused away at Luton, is that okay?
Abuse is never ok, I have been going to Millwall for 60 years and it has been the same from the old ground to this one for all those years, was in lower Dockers stand today and i never heard what Burey reacted to so cannot comment but every player who has played for us in all those years must be aware that it goes on how they deal with it will either make or break them.

Fourth in the championship, one of the best home records in the country, an impressive performance in a three goal win, finishing the game with four players on the pitch who have come through the from the U21s, seven points and three clean sheets in week and yet here we are discussing the abuse one lad is getting for absolutely no reason. Depressing.

That's decent of you to decide that. What good will by the way? He gets nothing but shit, abused when warming up as a sub, booed off when subbed. He's a shy retiring young man and not all players are accustomed to the idiots that turn on their own.

He's the new scapegoat now Williams, AOB and a few more have gone. I don't get it. Ben Thompsoin spent most of Wall career on his arse yet got plaudits and a song, but not wit a player that wears his hair in a different way and struggles under pressure. The myth about best supporters, hostile den etc is bollox, half the time we do the oppo a favour by turning on our team.
Yes but it is a shit haircut...

That's decent of you to decide that. What good will by the way? He gets nothing but shit, abused when when up as a sub, booed off when subbed. He's a shy retiring young man and not all players are accustomed to the idiots that turn on their own.

He's the new scapegoat now Williams, AOB and a few more have gone. I don't get it, Ben Thompsoin spent most of Wall career on his arse yet got plaudits and a song, but not wit a player that wears his hair in a different way and struggles under pressure. The myth about best supporters, hostile den etc is bollox, half the time we do the oppo a favour by turning on our team.
😂 shy retiring he is not. If he wants to blank kids waiting to meet their idols (him being one to many young wall fan) he’s performances on the pitch need to be at a high standard. I didn’t hearing any booing but if he’s acting outside the ground the way I saw him today on previous occasions then I completely understand there being a proportion of the fan base turning on him.

You can get away with being a cunt if you are ripping it up on the pitch. People are less forgiving when your not even giving your all.

I wouldn’t bring myself to boo, just like I don’t for taking the knee. It’s cringy.

There has been loads of goodwill for the boy. People have been calling for 18 months for him to get game time. I haven’t heard to many say anything other than give him time. He’s now 50 games in 3 goals. Performances and attitude need a huge improvement.

I've not read most of the posts (I will In time) but fuck me who gives a fuck If he gave some stick to some fat cunts In a Stone Island jumper.

We are meant to be a hard club. The geezer's has been taking some stick, far more than Is a appropriate, and decide to firm himself and give It back. Now people are having a melt up.

Fucking good on him. It shows the character that people are mugging him off for not having. I would have been calling out every cunt weeks ago of I was him.

He ain't been playing well recently but he's a good young prospect that needs time and to be able to make mistakes to learn from. Some sad acts booing him need to look In the mirror. If you can't take It back then your a bigger cunt than you think the geezer Is you're giving It too. Hard or just Impotent?

😂 shy retiring he is not.
He is, my mate coached him from a young age, i know him well, you can can stop the tears of laughter now

I didn’t hearing any booing but if he’s acting outside the ground the way I saw him today on previous occasions then I completely understand there being a proportion of the fan base turning on him.
Right that's that sorted then. He's not being booed and jeered cause he ignored a few kids in the carpark, trust me. Morison did the same on a regular basis and wasn't jeered, why was that?

You can get away with being a cunt if you are ripping it up on the pitch. People are less forgiving when your not even giving your all.
Fucking braindead statement. He got booed before he touched the ball, explain that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Performances and attitude need a huge improvement.
Rowett will be the judge of that.
There has been loads of goodwill for the boy.
Great, medals all round, take a bow.

but fuck me who gives a fuck If he gave some stick to some fat cunts In a Stone Island jumper.

We are meant to be a hard club.
Complete myth now mate. Lots of wannabes with all the clobber and trap, but on their toes when it comes on top. Go a few away games and you;ll see it time and time again. It used to be that the strings would only turn up when we got to Wembley, not no more.

I blame the cunts from kent*

Last edited:
Some times I wish one of our players would do a Cantona on these idiots, who think they are tough or comedians.I'd love the chance to be at their work place and just give them dogs abuse for no real reason to see how they'd like it...Brain dead morons.

Last edited:
Fair play to him for standing up for himself. I never get in before ko, so wasn't aware he got abuse in the warm up or when the team is announced, if that happensof course he has the right to fight back. I'm in the Dockers and didn't hear any abuse, but that's not to say it didn't happen. If it did after a run like that, the 'fan' is a total cunt.

I don't and never have booed a Millwall player, serves no purpose. Hopefully he can get his head down, put in some decent performances and beat the knockers that way. No doubt he's got a lot of talent.