Burey

kinelloz

Sorry if already raised, but what the fuck was that all about giving it to the Dockers after one decent run?

Have tried to back him despite him being a fucking annoying player, but that's me done with him. Fucking prima donna

I think he was getting it from the crowd so simply gave it back having said that I could be wrong

I think he was getting it from the crowd so simply gave it back having said that I could be wrong
It wasn't that though. Nobody gave him stick, he was getting loads of applause for his run then went all bertie big bollocks

Sorry if already raised, but what the fuck was that all about giving it to the Dockers after one decent run?

Have tried to back him despite him being a fucking annoying player, but that's me done with him. Fucking prima donna
What was he giving to the dockers mate, didn’t see anything from the block 5.
What I did hear was booing from our own up behind me and from the dockers when he came on and on his first touch today.
It was a great run from him down the flank and shows what he can do.
If he reacted in any way to the stick,probably not
a good idea but I would understand it.
The kid is struggling to find any consistent form and learning his trade,probably not at the pace
some think he should be.

To be fair if he got stick when he came on I get it.

Basically after his (excellent) run he got up and made a couple of gestures to the Dockers Lower and then kept on 2 or 3 more times. After that a lot did boo him, again not something I'd do.

A shame but just don't think he's a Millwall player

To be fair if he got stick when he came on I get it.

Basically after his (excellent) run he got up and made a couple of gestures to the Dockers Lower and then kept on 2 or 3 more times. After that a lot did boo him, again not something I'd do.

A shame but just don't think he's a Millwall player
All about opinions mate and we are all entitled to one.
But booing our own just not for me . It’s bollocks

Before the game, all the kids were waiting for photos and signatures. Burey walked away from them all. They was calling him, he clearly heard but put he head down and walked off in the other direction.

I’m not one for booing our own but the kid clearly isn’t helping himself. I said to one of the other dads theirs he’s goodwill gone but I didn’t hear any boos, only claps of encouragement after he’s run.

If Rowett uses him in the last 20-30 mins in a game in an attacking role (forget midfield he simply is not a midfielder) and he runs his nuts off and makes a difference and the booing fans can give him some breathing space he can turn this around. I’d like him to stay but if he is going to be another Mahlon with a victim attitude problem he should just go in the window.

Some of our lot will never learn, he has potential and is young. What does it say to the youth team if we don’t give the youngsters some time to find their feet as they progress. If he is seen as lazy it does not help but could be a stamina issue and Rowett needs to manage him properly. An arm around him from Hutch is also needed and probably being given as Hutch is a v.decent pro and Captain.

We have got some proper arseholes as fans. The boy hasn’t done anything wrong yet is booed and abused before he’s even got on the pitch, it’ll probably be Essse or the Irish kid soon.

Burey hasn’t got an attitude problem. The only people with an attitude problem is the fucking divs abusing him.

Totally agree on booing our own. Just wrong. I was in the area he had a pop at though and genuinely heard no boos just applause for a great run.

If he's booed, it ain't on and I understand him reacting, but honestly don't think the kid helped himself today. No doubt a very good prospect, hopefully GR can have a word and the fans fucking grow up.