Burey

We are full of these supporters....Burey will be driven out, mark my word. The kid has talent but needs an arm round occasionally.. Hutch take note. I didn't get to the Den today but watched the game. Saw comments on fb totally slagging off Btadshaw.....excuse me....2 goals, one assist, 2 point blank saves from their keeper .... and what was I reading....." the useless c@@t should have scored 5 or 6".....sometimes I despair at some of our own

Sadlier, Sheringham, Murray Wallace to name a few all got abuse when they started in the first team, they got their heads down and shut the crowd up by playing better and all are now highly respected.

The biggest mistake as a Millwall player is to have a go at the fans or not sign autographs or have a picture taken with them.

Outside the West stand a couple of weeks ago Mitchell and Shackleton got out of their car with permanent smiles on their faces and stopped for everyone who wanted a photo or autograph.

Whatever it was that was going on with him and the Dockers stand, he needs to ignore it and focus on the game as play was going on the othe side of the pitch.
It could have led to a problem for the team. He seemed to have switched off again.
Another example of possibly some supporters giving another of our players unnecessary verbals, if that's what happened.

Whatever it was that was going on with him and the Dockers stand, he needs to ignore it and focus on the game as play was going on the othe side of the pitch.
It could have led to a problem for the team. He seemed to have switched off again.
Another example of possibly some supporters giving another of our players unnecessary verbals, if that's what happened.
We need one of the senior players to take him under their wing. I think Jed thought a lot of him and would of been a help, hopefully one of the others can help guide and give him some support. As said above, many of our players have had to go through it, even Ted and Cas in their early games. He just has to knuckle down, give a 110% and stick at it. There’s a Paul Ifill striker type in there I’m sure, we just need the fans to lay off him whilst he finds his feet.

I didn’t hear any booing from the upper dockers and actually thought the supporters were trying to give him support. I know I was

Every Millwall player at some time has got the treatment from our support for as long as I can remember.

Sometimes I think it is justified if a player is bottling tackles or isn’t giving 100%.

Burey‘s attitude over his last 5 games or so has been questionable, and I have my doubts as to whether he is cut out to be a Millwall player. It’s a make or break season for him, if he doesn’t show more determination and desire shortly, he’ll work his way down the leagues for the rest of his career.

Sorry if already raised, but what the fuck was that all about giving it to the Dockers. Have tried to back him despite him being a fucking annoying player, but that's me done with him. Fucking prima donna

If we can give it out to our own, we have to take it just as well when it comes our way mate, especially to and from our own. About time he showed some character like that if he did give it.

We are full of these supporters....Burey will be driven out, mark my word. The kid has talent but needs an arm round occasionally.. Hutch take note. I didn't get to the Den today but watched the game. Saw comments on fb totally slagging off Btadshaw.....excuse me....2 goals, one assist, 2 point blank saves from their keeper .... and what was I reading....." the useless c@@t should have scored 5 or 6".....sometimes I despair at some of our own
The Bradshaw slating lark is a joke. He is playing up front as a lone, isolated striker running his nuts off every game usually with no support near him whatsoever. He was bought as a Gregory replacement to play in a front 2, if we played that way we would see a much more effective player. Despite this he gives 110%every game usually up against 2 or 3 giant Defenders chasing lost causes. Cooper was also getting crap this season when played in a less favourable 3 centre backs when he is excellent in a two with Hutch. Sometimes it’s clear that what they are being asked to do is not suited to them.
If fans want to boo, have a go at the opposition that is much more helpful.

What was he giving to the dockers mate, didn’t see anything from the block 5.
What I did hear was booing from our own up behind me and from the dockers when he came on and on his first touch today.
It was a great run from him down the flank and shows what he can do.
If he reacted in any way to the stick,probably not
a good idea but I would understand it.
The kid is struggling to find any consistent form and learning his trade,probably not at the pace
some think he should be.
I was in the south uper and heard no booing. Someone shouted something from the dockers lower. Everyone else was aplauding him.

Last edited:
I was in the south uper and heard no boing. Someone shouted something from the dockers lower. Everyone else was aplauding him.
Plenty heard the booing today and against Brizzle the other night Happy .
I also heard clapping and encouragement for the lad to be fair and add balance the situation .

Nothing like the finished article yet , but shows flashes of real promise. That run today was superb. Dunno why our lot always have to have someone to dig out. The geezer is just a Fukin kid , really can’t understand anyone having a go at him.

I said to one of the other dads theirs he’s goodwill gone but
That's decent of you to decide that. What good will by the way? He gets nothing but shit, abused when warming up as a sub, booed off when subbed. He's a shy retiring young man and not all players are accustomed to the idiots that turn on their own.

He's the new scapegoat now Williams, AOB and a few more have gone. I don't get it. Ben Thompsoin spent most of Wall career on his arse yet got plaudits and a song, but not with a player that wears his hair in a different way and struggles under pressure. The myth about best supporters, hostile den etc is bollox, half the time we do the oppo a favour by turning on our team.

Last edited:
Possibly the clapping in my section drowned out stuff from the dockers. He definatly reacted to something that came from that section. He seemed to respond to a single person rather than a general rant.

Sadlier got terrible abuse when he first came to us rode it and turned into a top top player. Hope Burey has the character to follow suit. Some of the touches he produces at times none of our other players can do. I just hope he perseveres and makes the doubters eat their words.

They're not doubters, they're fucking idiots. I sat in the west lower for one game, there was bods openly abusing our subs, one of them was Burey, it wouldn't surprise me if he fucks off somewhere else. He can earn his money elsewhere and without the abuse.

Sadlier got terrible abuse when he first came to us rode it and turned into a top top player. Hope Burey has the character to follow suit. Some of the touches he produces at times none of our other players can do. I just hope he perseveres and makes the doubters eat their words.
I hope so too. I don't get to see half as many games as most here do so I won't make any predictions about how he'll get on in the future. One thing I am certain about is that booing your own player does no good. He may or may not make the cut. But unless he starts acting the maggot, so long as he's wearing the shirt, he deserves support.