Birmingham v Millwall match thread

543 Lions up there.

:clap:
respect it is a shit hole last time i went i totally by incident half way from the station to the ground fully of zulu boys thank god I am ancient speccy and no threat (mostly) to others I used to respect city. their turn out tonight and cordoning off of half the ground was a joke. as for jumping scarfers... wankers

A game where both defences were on top and neither attack had the guile to find a way through.
Having said that, we kept pumping high balls into their box and didn’t win a single header all night.

Missed the game but saw the stats and thought looks like we done OK, happy enough with a good point away from home , shite game from what I've read on here but think we all expected that , it's another point on the board , need to get back to winning ways Saturday though or it will be a poor 7 days 1 or 2 pts from 3 games ,4 pts is a good average, long way to go .C.O.Y.L.

Where does all this added time come from. 10 minutes at burnley, or are they just determined to get them back up. 🤔

A game where both defences were on top and neither attack had the guile to find a way through.
Having said that, we kept pumping high balls into their box and didn’t win a single header all night.
Even Coops only managed to win one!

Members online