Birmingham v Millwall match thread

We’ve been a bit of a bogey team for Birmingham (they haven’t beaten us at their place since 2013 - 4-0). They‘ve been playing well lately, and if the team play tonight as badly as they did against Huddersfield, I reckon they’ll turn us over!

Play like we did against Watford, and we could rack up a good score and win!

Want a win, but would take a draw, especially as the weather is going to be bad this evening, and there might not be a lot of football played on the pitch!

COYL!

I’m a glass half empty pessimist fucker especially when it comes to away games so I’m expecting bugger all tonight. I try and reassure myself that it’s some kind of reverse psychology and if I’m convinced we’ll lose then the opposite might happen.

One thing is for sure though we need to stop starting away games so slowly. It seems every match away from home we get caught cold and it leaves us with an uphill task before we know it. We then invariably spend the last ten minutes running around like blue arsed flies desperately trying to salvage something from the match. We need to learn to start games like we finish them.

I’m a glass half empty pessimist fucker especially when it comes to away games so I’m expecting bugger all tonight. I try and reassure myself that it’s some kind of reverse psychology and if I’m convinced we’ll lose then the opposite might happen.

One thing is for sure though we need to stop starting away games so slowly. It seems every match away from home we get caught cold and it leaves us with an uphill task before we know it. We then invariably spend the last ten minutes running around like blue arsed flies desperately trying to salvage something from the match. We need to learn to start games like we finish them.
We got this mate, going for a win tonight.

2-2

As GR said first goals win most games , we have been one or two down very early in games this season ,when we have 1 or 2 shots on target in games it's very hard to even grab a point, just hope all is not undone and GR goes back to a bk 5 home and away , the starting line up looks like Vlog is up top for first time with the wind the right decision given Bradshaw don't win much in the air

Staff online