Southgate Win/Win Situation nw

They said the same about the “Golden Generation” which included Gerrard & Lampard and they won f*** all 🤷‍♂️
well yeah but neither of them were managed by Robson or Venables for England either and maybe they would have got more of of golden balls etc, or have I missed your point?

well yeah but neither of them were managed by Robson or Venables for England either and maybe they would have got more of of golden balls etc, or have I missed your point?
No, good reply.
I just think we always talk the England team down but the results under Southgate say the opposite, so he must be doing something right.
Even though we probably won’t win, we are actually favourites to win EURO 2024 & I don’t remember that being the case before.

Reactions: BLF
I just think we always talk the England team down but the results under Southgate say the opposite, so he must be doing something right.
I beg to differ mate. Results against teams that select part time goat farmers might be good but not when they play anyone half decent. He has been gifted a raft of good players. He's had two major tournaments and failed in both. One final on home soil with a goal head start and still came away with nish.

The geezer is a serial loser. Got Middlesboro relegated when managing at club level and folds when under pressure or up against a decent manager. There is absolutely fuck all to suggest he will win anything as a manager, zilch. He's a gutless and clueless coward and as about much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Orf with his nose :gent:

I beg to differ mate. Results against teams that select part time goat farmers might be good but not when they play anyone half decent. He has been gifted a raft of good players. He's had two major tournaments and failed in both. One final on home soil with a goal head start and still came away with nish.

The geezer is a serial loser. Got Middlesboro relegated when managing at club level and folds when under pressure or up against a decent manager. There is absolutely fuck all to suggest he will win anything as a manager, zilch. He's a gutless and clueless coward and as about much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Exactly this. When the going gets tough, Southgate gets going…in the opposite direction.

But we’ve always played games against sh*t teams. Some of the matches in the home nation were turkey shoots.
What annoys me about English people is that we can’t wait to put the country down.
I suppose everyone is hoping Brazil win tonight?
There’s been 17 England managers in my lifetime and he’s easily in the top three.
Just because you don’t like someone doesn’t diminish their record & I’m sorry if you disagree but two semi finals and a final is more than a fair record compared to the others.

Unless I have misread your post, he has lost out in three major tournaments...
A final, a semi-final and a quarter-final. I suppose you can throw in the semi-final loss in the UEFA Nations League finals to Italy. I mention that one because he smashed up a couple of teams on the way and took it seriously. After all, it was a chance of a trophy. He only needs to get beat in the last sixteen of this years Euros and he will have the full set....To date, results say he's not really a trophy winner.

I was listening to a radio show during the week when a couple of ex pros said (Laughably) it was unfair to compare him to the likes pf Pep, Klopp and co, because they have/had multi million pound squads. I thought the England squad was full of multi million pound players?
:grinning:

Southgate aint got a clue.no press on the defence when Brazil play out yet England under pressure when we play out.our best players strolling about being told to take it easy by their clubs.add Watkins and Gallagher to the list of non internationals starting.only Gordon comes out with any credit

Let’s hope Harry doesn’t get injured between now and the euros, because we are screwed without him.

Unless I have misread your post, he has lost out in three major tournaments...
You haven't misread it mate as i only mentioned the most recent euros and world cup. I'd forgot about the rest and my point was he's had a pop in both competitions and failed. Glad you corrected me mate cause it means he's failed more than i'd given the long nosed cunt credit for :grinning:

Also shows how out of touch i am with the national team. I followed them and there results religiously for years and years. I can honestly say that i haven't watch them more than three times since El Gonko was shoehorned in because he ticks all the right boxes for the woke and politically correct world that we live in. Have said countless times that he ain't there for footballing reasons. Never was and never will be. Nothing will sway my opinion or change my mind on that one.

In a round about way he is the right man, at the right time and is a reflection of what 's wrong with our country and what it's become. A morally corrupt elitist, guilt ridden, rudderless, patronizing, weak, gutless, apologist, laughing stock and failure that bows/ kneels down to minorities, criminals, oddballs and extremists.

Fuck em.

You haven't misread it mate as i only mentioned the most recent euros and world cup. I'd forgot about the rest and my point was he's had a pop in both competitions and failed. Glad you corrected me mate cause it means he's failed more than i'd given the long nosed cunt credit for :grinning:

Also shows how out of touch i am with the national team. I followed them and there results religiously for years and years. I can honestly say that i haven't watch them more than three times since El Gonko was shoehorned in because he ticks all the right boxes for the woke and politically correct world that we live in. Have said countless times that he ain't there for footballing reasons. Never was and never will be. Nothing will sway my opinion or change my mind on that one.

In a round about way he is the right man, at the right time and is a reflection of what 's wrong with our country and what it's become. A morally corrupt elitist, guilt ridden, rudderless, patronizing, weak, gutless, apologist, laughing stock and failure that bows/ kneels down to minorities, criminals, oddballs and extremists.

Fuck em.
The last paragraph is brilliant. If I had your eloquence I could have written it myself.
As I get older I despise these jokers with a passion.

I know we all have a laugh a 'Arry, but this 40 seconds of video from six years ago is just as relevant at the moment with Nosebag and England internationals in general - He's learned nothing in eight years as England coach!!
I think 'Harry reads Peckham's posts...
🤣

His record against so called top footballing countries is not good.
I've just read this elsewhere and haven't checked it, but '4 wins in 25 against a top 10 ranked team', shows he struggles when the going gets tough.

The Gonk (OBE) is consistently good at smashing the shit out of lower ranked "part time goat farmers", I give him that...
:grinning: