THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

both GR and JB have shown that they're willing to spend the money to progress.
True and most importantly we have valuable assets. Danny Mac, Billy Mitchell and Flemming will all have decent value if and when the time comes to move them on. Finally the club are being prudent and working in a way that will keep us sustainable. It's the only way forwarad for a club of our size, it will, at some point bare some fruit. Well done the club!

Very unlikely but would like to see us get Undaz from Brighton.

A punt would be Ike Ugbo. Former Chelsea youth player. Canadian international. Scored 20 odd goals on loan for Cercle Brugge - who were crap - 3 seasons back. Went to Genk for €8m. Had a row with the new manager. Got farmed out to Troyes and has done nothing there (on the bench recently). Apparently on €20k/ week so affordable. 24 so basically make or break time for him now. Lewisham born and bred, so should know what to expect from us. As I say, it would be a punt.

Think it was Derren Nesbit all along which became obvious when his lips turned up for the medical 10 minutes before the rest of him.
Move on.
Fenton out.

OFFICIAL NOW His not coming

A statement from Quanic Sports, who represent Nisbet, read: “Kevin has taken time to consider this opportunity but remains unsure about making the move at this time. He’s happy to focus on Hibs for the time being.”

And stay closer to the local smack house

OFFICIAL NOW His not coming

A statement from Quanic Sports, who represent Nisbet, read: “Kevin has taken time to consider this opportunity but remains unsure about making the move at this time. He’s happy to focus on Hibs for the time being.”

Millwall flu

According to NAD he was due to travel down to us for a medical but pulled out before then. So it is clearly not the case that he failed the medical as he never even had one with us.
My mate sent me a text to say that he thinks that Rangers might be in for him. Maybe his agent got wind of a possible deal with them and he quickly decided that if it was a toss up between us and Rangers then the latter would be his preferred choice. Maybe his wife/partner put her two penneth in and said she didn’t want to come south and live here. Or maybe he just didn’t fancy real beer and Manzes.
Whatever, if you don’t want to play for the finest team in the whole of London then you can stay north of the border with all those sweaties and eat haggis and drink Tennants. Your loss.
Finest team in the whole of London ??????????......................ahhemm

I think Silver, you will find that we are the finest on the planet .............apology accepted :)

If GR continues with the one striker up front and now and then going with 2, we only really need 1 striker and preferably a target man for holding the ball up and crosses, get a decent right sided winger and we have Bradders, the German, new striker and Bennett can play as a striker with Flemming an option so not to bad!

Cresswell struggles for playing time under Gary Rowett, it has been reported that the club could be looking at fielding permanent bids for him. That would explain why we wont let the loan be cut short. Wall must see the potential in him and are running his contract down. The more hes settled in the more chance we have of getting him.

Vogi not the answer according to GR 🤔
So why did he buy him? I like him as a player but I don't think as a wide front man it's his best position and if GR does not see him as a striker to play through the middle as an option to Bradshaw he is just another squad/utility player.