THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Are we stuck in some sort of time bubble?
Last year we had attacking issues and Burke came in last minute, history repeating itself.

If this is true and the deal gets done I hope he has a better second half of the season than last time but its great we have another option up top.

Who is the other medical for, anyone know?
There is rumours it’s Duncan Watmore

If we sign Burke and Watmore both wingers in my opinion we need a out and out number 9 mate

I remember last season Burke putting on the afterburners and chasing down an overhit pass in the corner that looked like it was about to roll out for a goal kick but he managed to keep it in and then created a chance from pure determination and effort. At the time I thought that will do me.

Millwall ‘have agreed a deal’ to sign Werder Bremen attacker Oliver Burke on loan,

OK so I didnt read earlier threads. Oh the shame of it

Cresswell is just lacking experience and, perhaps, trying too hard.

The goals he has cost us have been down to him being impatient in the tackle, rather than jockeying his opponent, or over-elaborating and getting caught in possession.

I think his control and passing is better than Hutch and some of the long diagonal balls he plays are impressive.

Throw in his goals and I wouldn’t be unhappy if we signed him.
and he is only 20. I think he will be in demand in the summer for silly money.

I would class both Watmore and Burke as wingers really. Burke can play up front or as a narrow winger but neither are out and out strikers.

That being said, it allows us to push Vogi more central.

Hope the second signing is an out and out forward.

I definitely think that Burke enjoyed playing for us, and that doesn't seem to be the case with the other clubs he's played for. I'm happy to see him back.

Yes, its got to be Vogl coming into the centre, to add some beef? Nisbet would have been interesting, but lets remember that Scottish Premier league is Championship at best, so a toss up of Vogl as a Centre forward or Nisbet, I'd stay with Nisbet, look if Dykes can get in the Scottish team, I think its says it all!