THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Forward from one of Rowetts former clubs should be on his way, lets see if this one happens.

Last edited:
Forward from one of Rowetts former clubs should be on his way, lets ee if this one happens.
If you are talking about the Burton forward, it would be interesting, he has moved around and never done anything until this season where he has done well in his first season as a regular starter.
Not sure if there are any better than Bradshaw in Div. 3 though so he might be one that is back up for now.

I'm not convinced about this kid. 13 goals in L1 this season but not done it in the Championship in his previous seasons with Barnsley.

I trust Rowett's judgement, I can't see that this kid is first choice but I trust him nonetheless. How far down the line is this one Peckham, think its done?
Very close by all accounts and not the only one either. It's a tough ask to get clubs to release players mid season, that's why it takes so long to sign anyone.

Lots of back and forth between the clubs and obviously the greedy agent adding to the headache at the end with another fucking caveat. It's why JB fucks off potential deals in the end cause the goalposts get moved after an agreement has been made.

Last edited:
Very close by all accounts and not the only one either. It's a tough ask to get clubs to release players mid season, that's why IT takes so long to sign anyone.

Lots of back and forth between the clubs and obviously the greedy agent adding to the headache at the end with another fucking caveat. It's why JB fUcks off potential deas in the end cause the goalposts get moved after an agreement has been made.
I read that he has a £500k release clause in his contract, not sure if that's accurate

Very close by all accounts and not the only one either.
Seems as if Bolton and Wigan are after this player as well.

You’d like to think that this player is ambitious enough to choose us over Wigan (bottom of the Championship), and Bolton (currently in a league 1 play off spot), especially if there’s a chance he could be playing Premier League football next season!*

If GR can get him for £500,000, that could be a great bit of business, especially if he hits the ground running and starts well!