THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

The media are saying we've been knocked back, quite possibly bollox. He's a bit of a crock, had a bad injury, unproven outside of park football in Scotland, would be surprised if we were in for him.

Hibs have knocked back a £1million bid for striker Kevin Nisbet.

Bollox to them go all in for the dutch guy.
Hibs supporters are outraged that we have put in a derisory offer of £1M for their star forward!

With 18 months left on his contract, they reckon their club should be holding out for at least £3M! 🤣 Others think the club would sell if any club offered £2M! There was also talk on there that Celtic might be sniffing round Nisbet too!

They’re all a bit worried if he goes, especially for £1M, as they think the club won’t spend all of the transfer fee on a replacement (as the club are desperate for money), and with less than £1M to spend, they will not find anyone as good as Nisbet to replace him or his goals!

Last edited:
He does not look as good as Sydney, who is a younger player and quite frankly looks a much sharper player. If we can get him for a few extra shekles it would be better use of our money. Nesbet may do a job for us but knowing our luck he will get injured again.

PS: Before you start frankly is not another player we are in for. :wagging:

Suspect nesbitt (wonder if Rowett’s nickname for him might be “rab c”) will do ok for us. Big lump and he can run around. Think he would be as asset.

Noises I'm hearing from some pals based over in Edinburgh is that he's having talks about personal terms with us, so I would assume a fee has been agreed. We probably started at £1m, they said £2m, and we've shook hands somewhere in between...

I don't think that's bad money for someone with 18 months left on his contract who has no intention of signing a fresh deal. Best for all parties if they cash in now while they can. Don't forget he's coming off the back of a serious knee injury which has to come in to consideration on both sides.

It seems this kid has wanted out of Hibs since the Birmingham bid £3.5m for him last season...

Given they rejected three times that two years ago, what exactly where Millwall expecting? Okay, the striker's contract only has a year-and-a-half left to run so his valuation goes down the closer we get to its expiry, but it is just another example of an insulting offer being put to our clubs for our top talent from down south.

Thats rich when they can take young English players for a derisery fee

Given they rejected three times that two years ago, what exactly where Millwall expecting? Okay, the striker's contract only has a year-and-a-half left to run so his valuation goes down the closer we get to its expiry, but it is just another example of an insulting offer being put to our clubs for our top talent from down south.

Thats rich when they can take young English players for a derisery fee
I saw this article, sounds like it was written by a spotty teenage Hibs supporter who is a bit bitter.