Trying to obtain HOF Registration

Don't bother mate.

I've tried several times to join up.

I gave the names of half a dozen blokes on here, only for them to deny any knowledge of me.

Wouldn't mind, but I lent one of them (Arthurthreesheds) a ton a few years back that was never returned.

Good luck John, in your quest.

:thumbup:

I was trying all the time we were down. Gave up in the end. Do they cover all sorts of stuff? My worry for this site is, I get bored just reading the Wall stuff and don't bother. There were some brilliant posts on here previously, covering all sorts. I know they can be put in the members section but bods just don't visit that bit, that often.

I was trying all the time we were down. Gave up in the end. Do they cover all sorts of stuff? My worry for this site is, I get bored just reading the Wall stuff and don't bother. There were some brilliant posts on here previously, covering all sorts. I know they can be put in the members section but bods just don't visit that bit, that often.
HOF gets pebble dashed with all sorts of topics just like here. You even get blokes asking for advice about Mr Floppy... to each his own

Used to be on it donkey’s ago but it won’t recognise my details so I can’t get back on any more. Saying that I’m all for closed sites, though I reckon none are safe from OB. Stick up anything incriminating and you’re either a grass or a mug.

The person from hof that is going to recommend you has to give th admin your details and they'll email you a link. The person that vouches for you has to be a regular and trusted poster on hof, if that's not already clear John.

F’kin hell Peckham, it sounds like it was easier to infiltrate the old KGB than it is to join a Millwall supporters football forum.

All this vouching and knowing someone who’s already a member makes it sound a bit like “Knock Three Times And Ask For Knuckles”.

As I don't use mainstream Social media (so unable to send a message on Twitter), would anybody on here be willing to vouch for me to gain membership of the HOF website in the unforeseen event that this website gets closed for whatever reason again.

Please PM and I can send the necessary details. Thank you in advance

MillwallJohn
Don't listen to all these wags trying to extort money from you for giving you a reference for joining HoF. They're just up to their usual skulduggery, and have all neglected to tell you that acceptance involves a rather strange initiation ceremony.
Not wanting to either give too much away, or cause admin any difficulty, all i will say is that it involves being naked, and the use of a blindfold, a hairdryer, a cucumber, 6 free range eggs, 2 small furry animals and a box of paracetamol.
Between you and I, that was the only reason I joined. It's a brilliant site, and I'm looking forward to posting on it regularly, almost as much as I'm looking forward to being able to sit down again without too much pain.

Don't listen to all these wags trying to extort money from you for giving you a reference for joining HoF. They're just up to their usual skulduggery, and have all neglected to tell you that acceptance involves a rather strange initiation ceremony.
Not wanting to either give too much away, or cause admin any difficulty, all i will say is that it involves being naked, and the use of a blindfold, a hairdryer, a cucumber, 6 free range eggs, 2 small furry animals and a box of paracetamol.
Between you and I, that was the only reason I joined. It's a brilliant site, and I'm looking forward to posting on it regularly, almost as much as I'm looking forward to being able to sit down again without too much pain.
Don't foget the hedgehog, the most important part.

Stopped using the tray of ice cubes and bag of gob stoppers then?

Can someone just tell me the process, can't fin work it out!

I was a member for years on there (although not a regular like I've been here), then one day I couldn't log in... now I can't even fathom out how to register!

So if someone does understand the process and can vouch for me, please let me know.

Cheers

And ps. MO will always be my numero uno.

Can someone just tell me the process, can't fin work it out!

I was a member for years on there (although not a regular like I've been here), then one day I couldn't log in... now I can't even fathom out how to register!

So if someone does understand the process and can vouch for me, please let me know.

Cheers

And ps. MO will always be my numero uno.
PM'd you mate