Trying to obtain HOF Registration

The person from hof that is going to recommend you has to give th admin your details and they'll email you a link. The person that vouches for you has to be a regular and trusted poster on hof, if that's not already clear John.
Sort of, It's just that I haven't done all this sort of stuff before and as I can't get on to HOF, it's a bit difficult to find out who is a regular. Are you a regular? If so, could you vouch for me?

John you've been on here since 2007 and have thousands of posts, I doubt you'll have trouble getting on HoF. Contact TEA on Twitter (@TEA_of_HoF)

As I don't use mainstream Social media (so unable to send a message on Twitter), would anybody on here be willing to vouch for me to gain membership of the HOF website in the unforeseen event that this website gets closed for whatever reason again.

Please PM and I can send the necessary details. Thank you in advance

MillwallJohn

As I don't use mainstream Social media (so unable to send a message on Twitter), would anybody on here be willing to vouch for me to gain membership of the HOF website in the unforeseen event that this website gets closed for whatever reason again.

MillwallJohn

Of course, I will, John....although, I'm not on HOF myself.
In return, would you be a guarantor for a 50 grand loan from Santander for me?
Cheers...

:grinning:

MillwallJohn
Morning John boy, im not on HOF but i can easily get you signed up on there mate. In advance could you please donate as much as you possibly can to my Only Fans page please.

Around 10 Grand would be a nice start to get the ball rolling, i think you would rather enjoy yourself, it has all sorts on the website.

Cheers mate