Trying to obtain HOF Registration

I have concluded that is the role he has chosen for himself on here.
Really really annoying, but no malice in the boy.
Would that ne fair, '84?
Me, annoying Big Pauline ? I wouldn't say i have chosen it mate, have always been that way and will never change for anyone, lifes way to short to not be yourself.

You lot should know me by now, its all banter and Wall for life.

Was actually gonna ask for some help Big Pauline setting up Ifollow, heard your the man to ask for help involving computer advice 😁

Me, annoying Big Pauline ? I wouldn't say i have chosen it mate, have always been that way and will never change for anyone, lifes way to short to not be yourself.

You lot should know me by now, its all banter and Wall for life.

Was actually gonna ask for some help Big Pauline setting up Ifollow, heard your the man to ask for help involving computer advice 😁
iFollow is not difficult, when it works.
I don't know about expert, I have a problem on my computer I can't fix at the moment. I have no sound at all.
I have tried everything to fix it including reinstalling windows, but my sound card is not recognized.
I'm on the point of throwing it away and buying a Mac!
I'm waiting for my son to come and fix it. He's going to update the Bios, whatever that is!

Anyway, enough of my problems, you keep bantering away, mate.;)

I get great enjoyment from my Ifollow, only problem is I have to suffer the home version each time, it seems to be the same format with an ex player of ten years service and a fan, naturally that format is over biased and so I watch with no sound.
I have been watching the game long enough to understand what I have just witnessed and I don't need two demented tossers to give me their spin.

I do like the H/T feature where I can switch off and watch a couple of Horse races or any other events.

I don't know about expert, I have a problem on my computer I can't fix at the moment. I have no sound at all.
I have tried everything to fix it including reinstalling windows, but my sound card is not recognized.
I'm waiting for my son to come and fix it. He's going to update the Bios, whatever that is!

Buy a cheap USB sound card off Amazon, wouldn't buy a Mac unless you are a "creative" or are trying to get rid of your money.

Buy a cheap USB sound card off Amazon, wouldn't buy a Mac unless you are a "creative" or are trying to get rid of your money.
It might come to that. I'll be guided by No2 son when he gets the times to come round.

It might come to that. I'll be guided by No2 son when he gets the times to come round.
Cost around a tenner from Amazon, plug it in a USB socket, plug your speakers in, so simple my Mrs could do it (well, possibly, if I was there).

Try taking the sound card out then switch on the computer. Switch off the computer and re-install the card. When you switch it back on windows should automatically install the card software for you.

Might connect to tv with an hdmi cable and the tv audio may get you through. Try it with some other net drivel and see if that works.

BP, I haven’t seen you mention Karl recently. Does that mean you’ve warmed to him and Max, or are you just fed up with complaining?

I think they both do a good job.

Can someone just tell me the process, can't fin work it out!

I was a member for years on there (although not a regular like I've been here), then one day I couldn't log in... now I can't even fathom out how to register!

So if someone does understand the process and can vouch for me, please let me know.

Cheers

And ps. MO will always be my numero uno.
Mate, how do you get on the Carshalton chat room...?

I want to join and double its number...

BP, I haven’t seen you mention Karl recently. Does that mean you’ve warmed to him and Max, or are you just fed up with complaining?

I think they both do a good job.
Max has got a little better.
Karl, I realize now simply did not receive a proper education in English.
They still come out with mindless drivel instead of commentating, but I know they are never going to change.
I still cringe every time Karl says “He’s took the player from behind” or He’s fell over with nobody around him” or his piece de resistance “Gregory was tooken out completely as he went for the ball”.
He is never going to change, as he clearly knows no better.
It is pitiful from a so called professional broadcaster, but, as you say, I’m fed up with complaining.

Might connect to tv with an hdmi cable and the tv audio may get you through. Try it with some other net drivel and see if that works.
Ironically, that is what I normally do, but the soundtrack is on the video, not the TV. Sadly, because my pc is producing no sound, I get no sound with the video on the TV.
Thanks for the suggestion,though.
My boy will sort it out.