Trying to obtain HOF Registration

I am completely deaf and the most enjoyable part of my day was exchanging opinions with fellow Millwall supporters on this forum. Imagine my horror when I tried to login as usual and a 404 site not available message showed on the screen, I tried for days without success until the Millwall Forum email appeared and to my relief the site was live again. At 78 and in poor health I haven't got much enjoyment left in life so this forum is a godsend to me.

Used to be on it donkey’s ago but it won’t recognise my details so I can’t get back on any more. Saying that I’m all for closed sites, though I reckon none are safe from OB. Stick up anything incriminating and you’re either a grass or a mug.
They would need a warrant, which I guess they could get without much trouble. However they would be unlikely to get someone 'guest in' and make a complaint to set that process off.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wouldn’t bother either. Give it six months and you’ll probably feel like you can’t be arsed anymore and just want to watch the telly or want to be left alone down the pub.

I was a member on hof years ago but didn’t bother (the format was shit then).

Yeah, I wouldn’t bother either. Give it six months and you’ll probably feel like you can’t be arsed anymore and just want to watch the telly or want to be left alone down the pub.

I was a member on hof years ago but didn’t bother (the format was shit then).
🤣🤣🤣

I am completely deaf and the most enjoyable part of my day was exchanging opinions with fellow Millwall supporters on this forum. Imagine my horror when I tried to login as usual and a 404 site not available message showed on the screen, I tried for days without success until the Millwall Forum email appeared and to my relief the site was live again. At 78 and in poor health I haven't got much enjoyment left in life so this forum is a godsend to me.
Den sorry to hear that mate, hope you are on the mend soon. upset me when I read that.

Den sorry to hear that mate, hope you are on the mend soon. upset me when I read that.
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately my health problems are irreversible so this forum really is a pick me up for me. Having followed the Lions for so long,even though I can't attend matches anymore, I feel at home exchanging my points of view with other supporters secure in the knowledge that I know what I am talking about.