World Cup Official Thread

I've just picked this up from elsewhere:

1670792626008.png
MisDee
"Anyhow, at least England gave them a game. I knew Harry Kane would miss the second penalty the moment it was awarded. It was inevitable. We all knew that was the way the story had to go. For a long time I have suspected that professional football is being fixed at a Deep State level, and that penalty is just another example."

Fuck me, that has to be one of the best today...
Agent "Harry 'Spud' Kane".

:ROFLMAO: Bday:santa::ROFLMAO:

Indeed. They'll leave clubs cause the manager is shit and have no chance of winning a Carrot, but are want a born loser to remain as manager.
This!

Also, if you’re one of his favourites, then getting picked by him (regardless of form), gets you a free, all inclusive 4 week holiday every two years, and you don’t have to even get past the QF for it!

If a PL club had been sniffing around The Gonk, he wouldn't be taking a few weeks to decide his future. He's open for offers and there will be a taker at some point. The back page press have their cocks firmly up his arse this morning. Give it a couple of weeks and they will morph Southgate into some kind of Fruit or Vegetable.

Last edited:
If a PL club had been sniffing around The Gonk, he wouldn't be taking a few weeks to decide his future. He's open for offers and there will be a taker at some point. The back page press have their cocks firmly up his arse this morning. Give it a couple of weeks and they will morph Southgate into some king of Fruit or Vegetable.
Maybe the MSM (probably The Sun), could superimpose his face over the face of a snowman, with a big, long carrot representing his Gonk, and with this headline!

SOUTHGATE’S CONTRACT EXTENDED TO 2030!!!
The FA is backing Gareth to take us to Euro and World Cup glory!
ITS SNOW JOKE!

Oh, how we would laugh at the news and they’re witty play on words - NOT!

If a PL club had been sniffing around The Gonk, he wouldn't be taking a few weeks to decide his future. He's open for offers and there will be a taker at some point. The back page press have their cocks firmly up his arse this morning. Give it a couple of weeks and they will morph Southgate into some kind of Fruit or Vegetable.
My money is on either a plum or a cabbage.

I've just picked this up from elsewhere:

View attachment 20270
MisDee
"Anyhow, at least England gave them a game. I knew Harry Kane would miss the second penalty the moment it was awarded. It was inevitable. We all knew that was the way the story had to go. For a long time I have suspected that professional football is being fixed at a Deep State level, and that penalty is just another example."

Fuck me, that has to be one of the best today...
Agent "Harry 'Spud' Kane".

:ROFLMAO: Bday:santa::ROFLMAO:
Have seen the fixed suggeston a few times today. I did ask, if it was fixed for France to win why were England awarded two penalties??? Was told to fuck off :hehe:

Why would you need to fix a game against top opposition when the Gonk is in charge? They were never going to win it,