World Cup Official Thread

Although Aluko and Scott both support Rangers, it’s a million percent got to be the bird on the left.

Is she the presenter from TalkSport?

"I would love him to stay on for two years...England in the last 10 years have won youth tournaments, won women's tournaments. England is in a pretty good place let's be clear about that," he said. 😂

(at least you’re giving Scotland a chance to get their act together.)

I heard him say that...It did make me laugh out loud.
:slap: :grinning:

Been listening to the usual shit punditry on the radio and the social media saying roll in the euros with this young team. They said the same after the last WC, after the Euro’s and now this tournament and no doubt every tournament thereafter.

When will these so called experts realise we will never win a tournment as our players are just not good enough and we don’t have managers with the tactical nous to win the important games.

Who was the last English manager to win a senior international tournament? Joe Fagin back in 1984. (I’m not counting the mighty La Tournou in 97:whist:)

And as for former players like Keown, Jenas etc saying Southgate should stay is one of the reason’s why we will never be good enough.

I have never forgiven clowngate for cashing in on his missed pemalty years ago and earnt out of it on that pizza ad. A insult to the fans.

Asfor the panel, gary neville, looks like a pumped up northern pigeon sprouting shit, the irish werewolf talkking about commitment ffs he walked out of the irish team before a crucial game after a row with McCarthy. All backing clowngate

2026 according to the Telegraph

“Such has been the success England have enjoyed under his leadership and his side's good performances in Qatar that no one is calling for him to go. But the man may decide to call it a day, saying he will sit down and discuss his future after the tournament.

Neville for one was adamant Southgate should stay.

"I would love him to stay on for two years...England in the last 10 years have won youth tournaments, won women's tournaments. England is in a pretty good place let's be clear about that," he said. 😂

(at least you’re giving Scotland a chance to get their act together.)
A final on home turf with a goal head start- lost. Come up against a half decent for the first time in the tournament- lost. He's had his chances, with lots of things in his favour and has failed twice. Needs to be fucked off, he's had more luck than most previous managers, but has failed when it matters most.

All that fucking around and expense for three weeks just because Kyle Walker and John Stones wanted to bring 'Dave the Cat' home:

:grinning:
It's probably the only sniff of pussey they've had in three week. Two observations- it's isn't black and not taking the knee. El Gonko isn't getting his message across properly.

#Gonkout.

I bet they do. Great mentallity! The mindset of losers, what hope have we got! Lost in the euro's because of the managers decisions, relegated form a nothing tournament and failed again yesterday and they want him to stay.

I bet they do. Great mentallity! The mindset of losers, what hope have we got! Lost in the euro's because of the managers decisions, relegated form a nothing tournament and failed again yesterday and they want him to stay.

Two average players want an average manager to stay. They back him because he picks them.