World Cup Official Thread

so slow in build ups, i was wacthing itv4 big mactch revisted today, players in deep mud and putting a shift in ffs, clowngate really knows how to fuck a talented team up and goldern "dont mess my hair up" jack was trying to put a sad face on who one second thinks he irish and then plays for england ffs

Overrated overhyped England found out again the first time they play someone half decent.
There's not enough winners in the team, the managers a serial loser, that's all well and good against the likes of Iran and Wales. When it comes to the crunch a team with players that achieve things will always trump a team without the know how or experience of getting over the line. But we knew that before a ball was kicked.

It's a shame that politics has prevailed again, i believe that is why the gonk is manager. Good set of players, maybe the best for a while, they deserve more than a nodding gimp with the tactical nouse of a fucking biscuit.

Harris out.

A lot of sport is about the big moments. They had two and took them. We had two and took one of them. That is that, really.

Having said that, the referee was particularly terrible. He was so bad that he is certain to be reffing one of our games very soon.
Definitely 👍

2026 according to the Telegraph

“Such has been the success England have enjoyed under his leadership and his side's good performances in Qatar that no one is calling for him to go. But the man may decide to call it a day, saying he will sit down and discuss his future after the tournament.

Neville for one was adamant Southgate should stay.

"I would love him to stay on for two years...England in the last 10 years have won youth tournaments, won women's tournaments. England is in a pretty good place let's be clear about that," he said. 😂

(at least you’re giving Scotland a chance to get their act together.)

We were much better then France the second half, I would have preferred a different penalty taker for the second one, it definitely got in Kanes head you could see it as plane as day.

We were much better then France the second half, I would have preferred a different penalty taker for the second one, it definitely got in Kanes head you could see it as plane as day.
Obvious he would miss, as he went all spursy and we all know they never win fark all

worse bit was that khunt mbappe laughing

Spot on but why on earth would he leave Newcastle and put a dent in his CV ?
Just think with Howe in charge we would be more adventurous and creative.

I thought on balance we should have won last night but several factors (not least a dodgy ref and bad luck) worked against the team. Having said that I don’t remember seeing us create a decent chance in open play and, for me, that’s down to Southgate.

There winning goal came from a centre being thrown into a danger area, something we failed to do most of the game and that’s also down to Southgate.