Wigan v Millwall match thread

Why we cannot dominate these teams down the bottom, I don't know. Playing for the second ball all the time. Everything rushed and frantic
I made a comment about how poor our passing was just before a great move made it 1-1 , it just got worse suicide balls all over the park , we can pass well but only for 5 Min every game , even the bottom team look silky on the ball , what the fk does GR do on the training ground ? , Hope Callum Davidson re joins us in the summer .

Typical of those cunts not to have scored 2 goals in 23 games, and then we turn up.
We were far too slow to start, with too many lads just not on their game today. Playing a side who were obviously more hungry to stay in the Championship, than we were to move up the table.
I'm so angry that I'm going to go to church tomorrow, just so I can punch a vicar.
I didn’t know that you needed a reason to punch a vicar, you learn something new every day.

Whether squad depth , tactics or whatever we haven't been able to create enough goals. 3 or 4 players away from promotion. Had it under McGhee, wise, Jacket. Always a couple short. Hope we build in the summer. So frustrating with so many chances over last half a dozen games. Need 3 or 4 quality attackers not 2. Warnock man marked flemming and that was us done.
Gutting.

Last edited:
At Wigan train station. Ridiculous performance, so slow in midfield, poor passing, disorganised. This team has very little heart and that’s a disgrace from a Millwall side. Run of poor results when it really mattered. A team with bollocks would have found a way v brum and Wigan to pick up points.

wigan deserved to win.

Perhaps we need to sacrifice a defensive centre midfielder and play with a flat midfield 4 or diamond midfield. The ball might stick a bit better higher up the pitch.