Wigan v Millwall match thread

Typical of those cunts not to have scored 2 goals in 23 games, and then we turn up.
We were far too slow to start, with too many lads just not on their game today. Playing a side who were obviously more hungry to stay in the Championship, than we were to move up the table.
I'm so angry that I'm going to go to church tomorrow, just so I can punch a vicar.

None of the players turned up today but the subs again absolutely baffling. Ok you bring on Whatmore & Esse to hopefully get more balls into the box but you take off Bradshaw, the one player who actually gets in there. Just don't get it.

It's been another good season BUT , in reality we are dog shit boring ,now if that gives us a chance of being in the play offs right up to the last few games then great we cannot afford to drop down so I will take it BUT again something has to change this safety first no idea's football plan A all the way is why we are now in danger of missing out , then again don't put it past us to win the next 2 . I'm very angry today , fed up of losing to Wigan, hope to never play then ever again, cos I may hurt a few next time AGghhhh ffs Wall .

Rowett changed to a back 4 when it was clear 3 does not work for us earlier in the season when we were about 4th from bottom.

I just hope we can play 2 strikers in future (in a 442) as we cannot expect Bradshaw to win headers against giants especially with his back to goal.

That was shocking Wigan were at us from the off. We looked clueless and inept. Yes a good season in which we went close but again the football has been negative and at time tedious.
Something has to change I look at our squad and there is plenty of attacking options but most of them were on the bench today.
We were in a great position but when we needed a spark GR played the same cautious football and made the same predictable subs around the 70th minute.
I'll throw in the usual 'punching above our weight' argument and argue what about Luton and would also add that after the last run of games we are playing like a poor Championship side.
Onto next season then.

Severely f***d off. No f***ing urgency whatsoever.
No pressure running to them at the back like they did to us. Should have changed it and gone two up top. We've ridden our luck with Bradshaw up on his own and now Flemming useless it's f***ing us every game.
We should have been peppering their goal from the get go. All this mix mash of midfielders. Half the players don't even seem to know where there playing. Volkslammer is clueless. Burke not good enough. What are we even paying Flemming for at this point, I don't know. The kid esse should not have come on at that stage, especially for Bradshaw, too much of an important game.
Feel proper angry about this one, more than any game this season