When will the Official Club Statement come?

So when will the club sack JE? (or he leaves by “mutual consent”

• Before the Southampton match

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Saturday evening

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Sunday 25th Feb

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Between 26th & 29th Feb

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • March

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the end of the season

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Next season onwards

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • We can still make the play offs

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Cawley spoke to Edwards this morning.
It's just the usual stuff, although he said they have only played poor three times since the last win against Bristol City (seven league games). Which may, or maybe not be the case, depending on opinions, of course...

For the iPad managers (like *Joe*), in his opinion, we have only been poor 42.86% of the time.
:grinning:

Richard Cawley spoke to Edwards this morning.
It's just the usual stuff, although he said they have only played poor three times since the last win against Bristol City (seven league games). Which may, or maybe not be the case, depending on opinions, of course...

For the iPad managers (like *Joe*), in his opinion, we have only been poor 42.86% of the time.
:grinning:

Let's hope he doesn't wheedle out of it and 10 games later... oops!

I
Do we know this for a fact?
Or has this got our old friend the “fan on the board’s” stamp all over it?
Don’t forget he gave it Charlie Large when we appointed Holloway (but has been quiet ever since)

I suppose Barrett could take over for a game or two and maybe mix up the 'predictability' of the style we play? Who knows, we may get a surprise draw until we get a permanent replacement. Can't be any worse than keeping dead wood.
If nothing else he has actually played the game at a professional level.

Do we know this for a fact?
Or has this got our old friend the “fan on the board’s” stamp all over it?
Don’t forget he gave it Charlie Large when we appointed Holloway (but has been quiet ever since)
I'm not a fan of PG, but I doubt he pushed for Edwards.
And even if he did, who'd listen?

I'm not a fan of PG, but I doubt he pushed for Edwards.
And even if he did, who'd listen?
Well you say that but he’s a director of Millwall Holdings and he’s one of only a handful who is ever present in the Directors Box and he is certainly one of the “inner circle”

No official club statement yet but out of 64 people that voted only 5 of you got it right! (and I think two of those votes were after the news broke)

Don't forget the sensible ones that say we are still going to make the play offs, almost a cert after todays news.
The very last vote was cast around 1.00 pm for the play off option despite the fact that we can only get 72 points if we win our last thirteen games (I suppose I didn’t state which year though :shrug:)

When I turned up and saw Barrett taking the warm up with 5 defenders vs Sheff Wed I thought Joe aint gonna learn or just wants the sack. Cooper gets slated as a left back, Murray and Danny slated as wingbacks, Fleming slated as a wide man and Bradshaw slated as a lone striker. Pretty sure the players will be pleased to bring this episode to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online