When will the Official Club Statement come?

So when will the club sack JE? (or he leaves by “mutual consent”

• Before the Southampton match

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Saturday evening

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Sunday 25th Feb

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Between 26th & 29th Feb

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • March

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the end of the season

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Next season onwards

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • We can still make the play offs

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine that silence is the best option at the moment, they can hardly give him a vote of confidence as we might keep on losing and they will then have to sack him, they can't say you have x amount of games to put it right.
Anyway, we can't have a proper forum discussion if any actual facts were available to us.

I can only imagine that silence is the best option at the moment, they can hardly give him a vote of confidence as we might keep on losing and they will then have to sack him, they can't say you have x amount of games to put it right.
Anyway, we can't have a proper forum discussion if any actual facts were available to us.
A proper discussion?
What’s the fun in that?
Half the world plays fantasy football, just have a guess

Ainsworth when at QPR had a very similar record pld 15 W2 D2
Edwards pld 19 w4 d4 , QPR's new manager has pld 20 w7 d7 ,if they weren't brave and sacked the wannabe rock star they would be down already

I need @Peckham Lion to post something saying Edwards is done and the announcement has been delayed for some reason.

I cannot believe we are going to persevere with someone so completely out of his depth.

I'm not going to post anymore about Edwards now. It's getting on my tits so the rest of you must be even more fucked off.

Like someone said they don’t want to own up to fucking up. Remember JE didn’t apply for the job he was approached by the wanker aldo to take the job.
Do we know this for a fact?
Or has this got our old friend the “fan on the board’s” stamp all over it?
Don’t forget he gave it Charlie Large when we appointed Holloway (but has been quiet ever since)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online