When will the Official Club Statement come?

So when will the club sack JE? (or he leaves by “mutual consent”

• Before the Southampton match

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Saturday evening

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Sunday 25th Feb

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Between 26th & 29th Feb

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • March

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • At the end of the season

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Next season onwards

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • We can still make the play offs

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacking him would be an admission that they made a mistake. To do that you have to be brave and confident that you can rectify it. Which is exactly why I think they'll stick with him.
We all make mistakes, it just shows the integrity of the person who is brave enough to admit it but to let things slide down and out of control due to self pride is an even greater travesty as it will then involve everyone else is some way too.

Enough of this nonsense, if they act now, something can be rectified as it can't really get any worse.

Do we know this for a fact?
Or has this got our old friend the “fan on the board’s” stamp all over it?
Don’t forget he gave it Charlie Large when we appointed Holloway (but has been quiet ever since)

Edwards said in his very interview after his appointment that he was first approached by Aldridge, so yes it is a fact. Not sure what you mean by the FOTB reference, that position has been redundant for several years.

Edwards said in his very interview after his appointment that he was first approached by Aldridge, so yes it is a fact. Not sure what you mean by the FOTB reference, that position has been redundant for several years.
Appreciate the input but PG has been on the board in an official capacity ever since we voted him FOTB
Google “Millwall Holdings Companies House” and click on “people”

Do we know this for a fact?
I was told that Muscat and Nathan Jones both turned the job down so i think Edwards got very lucky and was the panic option. He obviously interviewed well as did Holloway with his power point display which impresses board members that probably know as much about football as you and me.

What i would have been concerned with and asked Edwards is- Can you get the current squad to play your style? It's a huge concern if Edwards thought he could make racehorses out of donkies and get them playing high press, high tempo front foot football. He said he'd watched us many times this season so there's no excuses for what's happening now. I'm actually surprised that he went for the job considering the brand of football he wants to play. He must have known that wasn't possible this season.

Last edited:
If we can see that why can't they?
Pride and it comes before a great big fall.

That Director of Football position is doing my head in (What’s his name Aldo or something?) can we get a new one of those who has actually played the game or get a Manager and bin the DOF completely.

I suppose Barrett could take over for a game or two and maybe mix up the 'predictability' of the style we play? Who knows, we may get a surprise draw until we get a permanent replacement. Can't be any worse than keeping dead wood.
I think he's our only hope of reversing this absolute shit show. Above all the players respect Barrett and i think that they'll put in a shift for him. He also knows how to get the best out of them and what they're capable of.

As it stands i firmly believe that we're heading down under this cunt. He's sending them out game after game to be beaten. He keeps blaming the players for mistakes but why are they making them and what's he doing to make sure they doesn't continue? Fuck all from what i can see. Yes they do have to take some responsibility because they've been poor but you have to ask why and the answer is quite obvious to me.

Above all the players respect Barrett and i think that they'll put in a shift for him. He also knows how to get the best out of them and what they're capable of.
I believe this is a key point for the quickest solution to getting the players believing in themselves again as it is getting urgent at the pointy end of the season!

Confidence must be at an all time low and like you mentioned, they are being told what to do and told off when it doesn't go to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.