What should the club do in the summer?

Sorry but our passing at best is schoolboy level that's why JE got the sack,
No it isn't. Can you explain how we managed to do so well last season if we are on par with schoolboys when it comes to passing? Again i think you are a bit OTT in your assessment/ fault finding. Edwards got the suck because all he is good for is coaching at schoolboy level.

very fortunate to beat southampton
Righto. I suppose we were also very fortunate to shut out a team with many premier players that can score for fun.

& a very average Birmingham were the better team second half,
They had one shot on target in 96 minutes. We had five.

Fuck me Harris must be the luckiest manager out there going by your assessment.

Sorry cannot agree with you not sure if you were at the S' Hampton game but the chances they wasted was a godsend for us and the passing is diabolical and as been for ages and I say again the majority of the players could not play or want to play the football favoured by JE , now they are happy with the non complicated football we play now , and we were under the cos h second half against b'ham or was I at another game ? , can put up with the football we now play it if keeps us up but it's not the future just a stop gap.....

Sorry cannot agree with you
That's no problem mate.

I say again the majority of the players could not play or want to play the football favoured by JE
Probably a bit of both. Also they weren't drilled or fit enough for what he demanded. It was evident in most of the games we played under him. Decent for the first 25 minutes then retreat and concede. If the manager didn't know that the players never had the stamina to maintain the high press then he's in the wrong job. Our budget would never have allowed us to buy enough of the type of players Edwards wanted. Two or three maybe but never enough so with that in mind i don't think it would ever work for him. Even in league one where he was taking us. That division could have been even harder for him.

now they are happy with the non complicated football we play now ,
So am i because it's getting us points. Something we weren't doing to often when the lunatic was here. He might have been a good coach with the technical stuff but that was all. He persisted with an approach that was going to relegate us. Even with the points we've accumulated with Harris we haven't gained much ground. Without those points i think we'd be in deep shit. I have no doubts at all that had Edwards stayed we'd be relegated. I think Harris will keep us in this league and where we need to be.

I agree with you in the main about Harris. Same goes for your opinions on Rowett. I didn't think Rowetts brand was as drab and basic as some fans said it was. Harris is here to fire fight and he's doing what's been asked of him. What happens when our season ends is a conversation for another day in my opinion.

I think as a club we're doing okay in a very tough and money driven division. That does bring frustrations and gripes but at the same time i'm seasoned to it and that makes it easier for me to tolerate at times.

just put it down to a bad season
3 different managers and passing of our chairman
lets hope we can stay up regroup and go again next season

everyone may have a opinion on Harris but one things for sure he has given us all a lift and i for one am very happy to have him back

Harris has done an unbelievable job in the time he has had, you would not think it was the same team that capitulated so easily only a month or so ago.

He has taken a team with zero confidence and built them up individually into true lions.

What happens when our season ends is a conversation for another day in my opinion.

just put it down to a bad season
3 different managers and passing of our chairman
lets hope we can stay up regroup and go again next season

All this really...

We really need to stay up and then the club will have all summer to rethink things and take stock on what approach to take and with who.

I'm not a lover of Harris ball, but he's stopped an alarming slide, put points on the board and given the club a bit of passion and fight back. That's probably all what was asked of him, and to date, it's working.

I'm not really interested in how we do and if it ain't pretty for the rest of the season, so be it. Although in my opinion, this time around, it doesn't look so ugly as the last few months of his first stint in charge. Maybe that's because we have a little bit more quality about the squad, or he has more experience under his belt, or probably a combination of both.

There will more than likely be a few more twists and turns this season but I'm more optimistic than I was after the Ipswich and Sheff Wednesday shit shows.

:grinning:

I think that in Harris we have a still young but very experienced manager full of passion for our club, and wonder what our League position would be if we had brought him in for Rowett instead of Edwards. I don’t think we will see the old hoof ball tactics from him if he stays on for next season, we will see a Millwall team on the front foot, full of endeavour.
Harris said on his return that he is not Jurgen Klopp, but I think that’s the style of play he admires. If he can bring some that style to our team I would be very happy 😃