What reception will morro get at the den

Bona fide legend in my opinion and scorer of the most important goal of the modern Millwall era. When Harris brought Morison back in the summer of 2015 he took a lot of stick, especially as he replaced Marquis in the side but Morison repaid Harris in spades by playing the best football of his life in the next few years.

It’s easy to underestimate the part Morison played in getting us out of league one but he was instrumental both on and off the pitch as a real leader. I hope he gets a good reception before the game on Saturday.
I thought Harris had made a big mistake bringing Morison back in 2015. I thought he was pretty crap on loan with us before he went back to Leeds. Glad to say I was wrong and he was far more effective and took on a leadership role in the team that served us well until he ran out of steam. I hope he comes back at some time in the future.

Very tight with JB, would not be surprised to see him at The Den as early as next season, especially as the noises coming out of Rowetts gob sound to me like he's laying the path to leave.
There have been veiled digs at JB, once you start that to your employer it's generally down hill.
Moro' may well get offered the Cardiff job, however Vincent Tan has a record of being trigger happy, whereas JB don't.

You all know what he is like and as long as he doesn’t say anything disparaging or silly to the press about us before hand then a warm welcome beckons.

If he keeps the Taffs up (and I think he will), I can see at the end of the season, Tan the chairman, offering Moro an 18 month or more contract as Cardiff manager!

Let’s face it, if you were Moro, would you choose the Taffs with more money to throw around, or a previous club who don’t have two pennies to rub together, and where you had a love/hate relationship with their supporters?

Think it would take him only a couple of seconds to make his choice!
More hypotheticals, he hasn't been offered the Wall job has he?

I've mellowed a bit about him, still think he is a cunt for the way he treated the club who took him from non league, the way he went about getting a move to Norwich was a piss take!!
And the club gladly took the money, they didn't have to sell him. He owes us nothing regardless of what league he came from, he would have made it elsewhere. Proper player, a mind of his own, don't take no shit or suffer fools, the epitomy of us in many ways!

Surely he gets acknowledged/clapped before, then abuse during, whether that be comical or otherwise😡I expect those around the dugout to do their duty😁 after all he is not with us and anything to put off the away team/management should always be done (is it not our way) then regardless of result acknowledged again at the end, if anyone knows us it's him and he would expect nothing less of us😁

Would love to see him as our manager. Great attitude a real winner, would get our crowd going. Met him at a couple of away games in the same hotel. Decent bloke, really respected by the other players. Hope he’s back in our blue one day.
The first thing Morison did when he came in was unashamedly alter the style of play. While McCarthy's ethos was largely built on being defensively sound before getting the ball as far away from your own goal as possible, Morison has rapidly made Cardiff look a competitive footballing side.

And they are not small changes, either, it's been wholesale. Morison has spoken about not trying to change everything overnight or over-complicate anything and he seems to have struck up the perfect balance.
It is widely acknowledged that if Cardiff do harbour ambitions of rising up the table and, eventually, up into the Premier League, then the football had to change.

Direct football will only get you so far and might work in the Championship, even if only for a period, but if there are designs on becoming a regular fixture in the Premier League at some point in the forthcoming years then a more progressive, attacking and confident brand of football is what is needed.

There has been a complete buy-in from the Cardiff players and they have shown everyone they are capable of producing some quality football with genuinely exciting players, young and old, benefiting from the change.

The change of style has been universally welcomed by Cardiff fans and the hope is that if that is what Morison and Tom Ramasut can implement in a fortnight, how far can they take it as time progresses? Certainly an encouraging thought.

Last edited:
What reception? A better one than Drawett I would expect.
He’ll be back one day and we can attack with 2 centre forwards and wingers. Along with a settled back four and some blood & guts on display.

Did wonders for the club, always committed and a winner. Personally speaking, I respected him as a player but I never liked him.

I thought he was well out of line for what he said after the play-off final and he's never apologised for it, which I think he should have.

Also, in the interview before tomorrow he said this:

“This is the first time that I’m a fully-fledged opponent and I’m there to win the game – it will be different. I like to think I’ll get a good reception when I first turn up, unless they [the supporters] want to make a bigger deal out of it and try and go the other way."

Not sure what he means by that.

And the club gladly took the money, they didn't have to sell him. He owes us nothing regardless of what league he came from, he would have made it elsewhere. Proper player, a mind of his own, don't take no shit or suffer fools, the epitomy of us in many ways!
The club did have to sell him! He affectively downed tools until he got a move.
Yes a good player for us, certainly not a legend as some seem to think!!!