What reception will morro get at the den

He always had a love hate relationship with the fans, maybe he should have just done his talking on the pitch which of course he did a lot. He deserves a decent amount of applause when he steps into the dugout

He'll get some abuse. Is he only at Cardiff for season remainder?
If he keeps the Taffs up (and I think he will), I can see at the end of the season, Tan the chairman, offering Moro an 18 month or more contract as Cardiff manager!

Let’s face it, if you were Moro, would you choose the Taffs with more money to throw around, or a previous club who don’t have two pennies to rub together, and where you had a love/hate relationship with their supporters?

Think it would take him only a couple of seconds to make his choice!

I like Moro. I remember being pissed off somewhere away because we were giving him stick and he came and gave it back. But on reflection, he did exactly what most of us would have done... He was getting shit and thought, 'fuck them', and gave it back. He's more one of us than almost every other player we've had in the last 20 years.
Good luck to him, and if he makes it in management I'd love to see him back here at the helm.

I like Moro. I remember being pissed off somewhere away because we were giving him stick and he came and gave it back. But on reflection, he did exactly what most of us would have done... He was getting shit and thought, 'fuck them', and gave it back. He's more one of us than almost every other player we've had in the last 20 years.
Good luck to him, and if he makes it in management I'd love to see him back here at the helm.
I think that might have been at Barnsley 🤔

Bona fide legend in my opinion and scorer of the most important goal of the modern Millwall era. When Harris brought Morison back in the summer of 2015 he took a lot of stick, especially as he replaced Marquis in the side but Morison repaid Harris in spades by playing the best football of his life in the next few years.

It’s easy to underestimate the part Morison played in getting us out of league one but he was instrumental both on and off the pitch as a real leader. I hope he gets a good reception before the game on Saturday.

Hopefully he'll get a warm welcome. No doubt he done us proud on the pitch, and scored some very important goals for us.....but once that whistle goes for kick off, he'll be the "enemy" until full time.
Would like to see him acknowledge our supporters, and would like it even more if he went back to Cardiff with no points.