West Brom v Millwall match thread

Apparently Molumby and o'shea there ever dependant defender are not available for tomorrow.
Yep, Baggie supporters are pretty pissed off that these two are injured, and many of them aren’t really sure their replacements will be good enough against us tomorrow!

One supporter said, “Fear we may be in for a bit of a shock tomorrow.”

Another said, “I hope CC doesn't tamper with the formation too much and keeps Wallace out wide.”

No, CC, play Botox Boy up front, where he’s played before, and according to the Baggie supporters, was shit there!

On their Prediction thread, two of their supporters talking about tomorrow’s game with O’Shea and Molumby out!

“Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllll..........wall remind me very much of us under SGM. They fight, scrap, pummel and claw their way to results. If you're not 100% at it, they'll beat you. With two of our most 'Millwall-esque' midfielders and centre-halves now out, to be replaced by either a statuesque midfielder or error-prone centre-half, my hopes aren't high. It'll be a scrap tomorrow, and i'm not talking about behind the Smev either.”

”With the news on Dara and Molumby i just can't see us winning this. Shitbeard looked good for a few games before his injury but hasn't kicked a ball for months and will be rusty and we have nobdy like Molumby who steams in for 90 minutes.

Milwall are a bloody tough side and in very decent form.

Draw at best.

1-1”

Yep, Baggie supporters are pretty pissed off that these two are injured, and many of them aren’t really sure their replacements will be good enough against us tomorrow!

One supporter said, “Fear we may be in for a bit of a shock tomorrow.”

Another said, “I hope CC doesn't tamper with the formation too much and keeps Wallace out wide.”

No, CC, play Botox Boy up front, where he’s played before, and according to the Baggie supporters, was shit there!

On their Prediction thread, two of their supporters talking about tomorrow’s game with O’Shea and Molumby out!

“Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllll..........wall remind me very much of us under SGM. They fight, scrap, pummel and claw their way to results. If you're not 100% at it, they'll beat you. With two of our most 'Millwall-esque' midfielders and centre-halves now out, to be replaced by either a statuesque midfielder or error-prone centre-half, my hopes aren't high. It'll be a scrap tomorrow, and i'm not talking about behind the Smev either.”

”With the news on Dara and Molumby i just can't see us winning this. Shitbeard looked good for a few games before his injury but hasn't kicked a ball for months and will be rusty and we have nobdy like Molumby who steams in for 90 minutes.

Milwall are a bloody tough side and in very decent form.

Draw at best.

1-1”
Saw a bit earlier, they reckon Twinkle bollox is cream crackered and shit at crosses. Think the fans are begining to realise that the play offs might not happen for them so they're finding fault with certain players. Would be interesting if we went a goal up and how they respond. Over expectant fans will soon turn on their players when things ain't going their way.

I think we may have the upper hand if Rowett manages to get our midfield to nullify Wallace. I don't think it'd be too difficult cause we know what he's all about and doesn't have a plan b in his locker. It'll be all about him tomorrow. Running about nut down like a headless tranny with a dildo stuck up his aris. Frustrate him, cut out his passes and kick and rile the fucking string until his nut drops-battle won. I'm sure our lot that travel will be playing there part too.

Last edited:
Saw a bit earlier, they reckon Twinkle bollox is cream crackered and shit at crosses. Think the fans are begining to realise that the play offs might not happen for them so they're finding fault with certain players. Would be interesting if we went a goal up and how they respond. Over expectant fans will soon turn on their players when things ain't going their way.

I think we may have the upper hand if Rowett manages to get our midfield to nullify Wallace. I don't think it'd be too difficult cause we know what he's all about and doesn't have a plan b in his locker. It'll be all about him tomorrow. Running about nut down like a headless tranny with a dildo stuck up his aris. Frustrate him, cut out his passes and kick and rile the fucking string until his nut drops-battle won. I'm sure our lot that travel will be playing there part too.

Agreed.

Have to frustrate him, wind him up, and hopefully he’ll get sent off for a foul against his better replacement, Flemming! 🤣

Their forward, Dike, has missed a large chunk of the campaign with a thigh injury, but he has scored seven goals from his 19 Championship matches this season, and has come back from the US last week where he represented his country! He came off the bench in one game, and started in another, but failed to score in both wins, which netted the Yanks 8 goals over the two games! So here’s hoping that those two International performances, as well as the trip both ways has knackered him, and Cooper and Cresswell/Hutch don’t give him the slightest of sniffs today!

The general consensus of opinion from Baggie supporters is that their other forward, Grant, is shit, having played 23 games this season, scoring 3 goals and no assists! Let’s hope Cooper and Cresswell/Hutch stop him from getting a 4th goal today!

The only other player GR needs to worry about is their winger, John Swift! He has played 36 games this season, scored 4 goals with 6 assists. He has a pass completion rate of 83%. The Baggie supporters really rate him!

Stop these 3 players, and I reckon if we take our chances, we can win this!

COYL!

Last edited:

Don't you like him Peckham? :ROFLMAO:

Encouraging news on the injury front but probably too soon for this game…

Why the F wd Tyler be in contention. He has done bugger all to merit a place ahead on any regular stater or sub. I am sure (statwankery) we have done a whole lot better without him than with him. No room for posers n prances in the run in

From a Reddit post from a Millwall fan talking about J*d.

Now the booing or not of Mr Wallace was and always will be a personal choice. Some see the good he has done over the years for us and want to show appreciation to him for that... others think he is a greedy cunt owed as much respect as any other opposition player.

Well for what it's worth I am happy to admit that during a match I am more than willing to wind up any ex player irrespective of what they did or didn't do for us - after all at that moment their sole objective is to beat Millwall. After the game our positions need not conflict and as such I'm happy to buy a beer for anyone who at some point or another has had the clubs best interests at heart. Our positions need not be adversarial outside of those 90 minutes. Unless...

Unless they choose to disrespect us the fans. Unless after setting up a goal they elect to celebrate not with their team, not quietly to themself, but in front of the very fans, old and young, some of whom had his name on their back just a few months ago, as an intentional display of disrespect. A chest beating, fist pumping, badge kissing overacted celebration befitting a pantomime villain. Fuck that player. Fuck them there and then. Fuck them at full time. Fuck them any minute of any day of any week of any anything.

Jed would do well to remember that we invested our time, our energy, our money into his success. At full-time he came over to clap our fans and looked shocked at the reception he received. Somehow he was unaware that choosing to bite the hand that fed you may result in it slapping you square in the chops.

Is he a greedy cunt?

Is he a Judas bastard?

Is he a lying prick?

Is he just your average modern-day footballer?

Nah he's just some bellend at a big club standing knee deep in relegation scented shit.

Oh and a cunt. He's a cunt too.

I'm sorry to keep banging on about this prick, but words cannot describe how angry his actions at the Den made me. The level of disrespect he showed us was disgusting and I won't fucking forget it.
Absolute prick of a man. Sulked like a baby when Boro didn't want him and only took saville. Put no effort in for quite a while after that. Stunted the team with him being the fulcrum leading to nothing 9 out 10 moves.immediate improvement around the whole pitch when he left. Funny that. Legend my backside, couldn't lace brileys boots.