West Brom v Millwall match thread

Don’t have a problem with him following the pound notes, but don’t tell us, his supporters, playing for our club, that it’s not about the money, but more about playing in the Prem, when we knew even before he left us, that it was all about the money!

If it wasn’t about the money, he would have taken the club’s improved weekly salary. As you said, no Prem clubs were interested, and the only other club that were interested was WBA. He might have thought that the Baggies had a better chance than us to gain promotion, but let’s face it, the rumoured £40,000 a week he was offered would have sweetened the deal, even if they didn’t get promotion this year!

The ironic thing about all this is, if our club had come a deal with Forest in the January transfer window (and maybe Wallace may have had a say about the move as well), he would have been playing for them in the Prem now!

Talk about backing the wrong horse! Bet he’s kicking himself now, especially as Albion’s away form might stop them from getting a play off place!
Couldn’t care less about him now- just want the 3 points away.

Plenty of twists and turns to come , he could still end up in prem at our expense, save the jibes ect until we get the 3 pts then slag Jed off and laff at him .

Most on here won’t admit it, but Jed did exactly what we would all do.
He’s in a career that doesn’t last very long, has a family and was offered the chance to double his money at a club that, according to the bookies and everyone else, had a better shot at going up than us.
He gave his all every time he played and I appreciate his effort, but he’s now one of them.
From 3pm, fuck him.
After that, thanks again

A point would be OK and I would take it right now but 3 would be a massive boost , under GR we have not had many back to back losses so I think we will bounce back from the Hudds defeat and get at least a point setting up the Luton game ,win that and the play offs will start to really look achievable, given the choice 3 pts at WBA would be better for our chances than 3 v Luton but I'm greedy and want 6 C.O.Y.L.

GR has to go into the WBA with a positive mindset that the team can come away from there with some points instead of the must not lose frame of mind, if they do, there is a good chance of leaving with fuck all.
3 points please.

I would like us to severely injure J*d Wallarse so I would go with this XI and not fuck about.

Forde, Muscat, Rhino,, Van Den Hauwe, Thatcher, Cripps, Hurlock, Maguire, Wise, Rae, Fashanu.
What formation?
9-1 with Rae up front?

I would like us to severely injure J*d Wallarse so I would go with this XI and not fuck about.

Forde, Muscat, Rhino,, Van Den Hauwe, Thatcher, Cripps, Hurlock, Maguire, Wise, Rae, Fashanu.
Nice. And Dave Donaldson and Les Brierly on the bench if it turns nasty.