Watmore

I personally would like to see him moved on in the summer. Odd flash here & there but not enough for a decent salary.

Watmore clearly behind the ball
He made a couple of good runs earlier only to be given offside - wrongly in my opinion and few thousand in CBL - by a really poor lino.

When BNC went on his run I thought he'd just take it into the corner and run the clock down. When he crossed I was like 'WTF' and then Dunc pops up and its game over. What do I know!

He made a couple of good runs earlier only to be given offside - wrongly in my opinion and few thousand in CBL - by a really poor lino.

When BNC went on his run I thought he'd just take it into the corner and run the clock down. When he crossed I was like 'WTF' and then Dunc pops up and its game over. What do I know!
I was sitting right in line in block 5, BNC did really well but was thinking he would do that.

In the highlights, he’s behind (albeit only slightly) their defender and, more importantly, BNC and the ball when it’s crossed so legally onside 👍😉
When as previously suggested, you pause it on the highlights you can see why it was allowed to stand but when watching it live on the stream it seemed a long way off.