Watmore

I do not care if he scored Saturday. About 3 half decent games since he came here. That bloke has to be one of the worst signings I can remember. Rumoured to be on decent wages & nicking a living.

I cannot tell you how much I hate watching him pull on that shirt, embarrassing.

Shocking player
Has not had many starts. He is direct and I like his attitude.

I can’t remember hardly any of the matches I’ve ever watched but I do remember the Russians, Goddard, Taylor-Fletcher, Clive Allen and Steve Anthrobus (without trying too hard).

He’s nowhere near them (in a good way) and always puts a shift in.
Some people just haven’t been watching Millwall for long enough when you consider some of the rubbish we’ve had over the years.

Finally we have someone who clearly sees where the problem lies and who should shoulder the blame😜
If Sarkic is to blame for all the missed chances at Rovrum then Oba, Flem, Nisbet etc are to blame for all the shit goals we’ve conceded.

Sark just happens to be this seasons scapegoat, like long was last year, despite people not realizing that Bart has long been past his best and isn’t the solution either

How much? Not that i believe any of us know what any player is on.

Six packets of fruit pastilles?

Lifetime membership to Manzes?

A score a week and a go on Ulster?
Of course, all with a pinch of salt.

Rumoured to be on £10,000 a week. Doesn’t sound huge in football terms but that for me is no where near worth it. Will be one of the top earners & he hasn’t repaid that on the pitch by any stretch.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, I just would expect a lot more.

I think a lot of our fans seem to forget our financial limitations.
I know it's used often and not liked by many but we really are punching above our weight in many ways. Was having a butchers at some of our rivals summer spending and it's a real eye opener and tells us what we're up against. There's a few clubs than spent more on a defender than we did on our summer recruits. Then you have the likes of Leicester and Southampton that are rule breaking and spending sickening amounts of fee's and wages. The disparity in this league is huge.

Last edited:
Rumoured to be on £10,000 a week.
Sounds about right mate. As it happens, wages wise we do pay very well all things considered. It's just the transfer fees asked that we can't match or compete with.

Jed doubled his wages when he left for West brom. He would have been one of our highest earners but that gets blown away the further up the table you go.

I can’t remember hardly any of the matches I’ve ever watched but I do remember the Russians, Goddard, Taylor-Fletcher, Clive Allen and Steve Anthrobus (without trying too hard).

He’s nowhere near them (in a good way) and always puts a shift in.
When compiling a list of this nature it is a sin to leave out Danny N’Guesseon!!

Bradshaw & Nisbet are out too often with injuries. Never really set the world alight. Ok they both work hard, but neither have the skill or pace to take the center backs on. Neither are tall enough to make anything of the long high balls.

We at least need a taller forward who can lay balls off in a two forward pairing.