Watmore

Lionsteele

I do not care if he scored Saturday. About 3 half decent games since he came here. That bloke has to be one of the worst signings I can remember. Rumoured to be on decent wages & nicking a living.

I cannot tell you how much I hate watching him pull on that shirt, embarrassing.

Shocking player

I do not care if he scored Saturday. About 3 half decent games since he came here. That bloke has to be one of the worst signings I can remember. Rumoured to be on decent wages & nicking a living.

I cannot tell you how much I hate watching him pull on that shirt, embarrassing.

Shocking player
Arfur’s gonna getcha…

Anyone who says he is decent is either related or fancies him.

Harris has half of that blame for picking him.

Shocking player
Never rated him, he'd struggle at Welling!

Also think unless Honeyman is playing CM he shouldn't start, running around like a blue arse fly on the wing is pointless.

Any chance Nesbit, Bradshaw and Emakhu will be back soon?

Never rated him, he'd struggle at Welling!

Also think unless Honeyman is playing CM he shouldn't start, running around like a blue arse fly on the wing is pointless.

Any chance Nesbit, Bradshaw and Emakhu will be back soon?
Bang on mate. Tbf his only decent game was Saturday. Has 60 minutes in him & he’s toast but no where near up to the level.

Going to Rotherham & having those two on the wing sums it up.

Esse being given 5 minutes.

Reactive changes when we go behind. Undoing all the hard graft results.

Shocking player
I care what he did against West Brom, because he was the only player with the composure to score. He works his socks off, and gives the oppo a game every week. He’s about our level, as is many others in the team.

I care what he did against West Brom, because he was the only player with the composure to score. He works his socks off, and gives the oppo a game every week. He’s about our level, as is many others in the team.

As I said he played well Saturday for 60 minutes.

He leaves us he goes league one at best.

As I said he played well Saturday for 60 minutes.

He leaves us he goes league one at best.
Read this most weeks on here. Billy Mitchell is league one, Danny Mac is league one - bla bla bla. The fact they’ve been excellent in recent weeks seems forgotten very quickly. I don’t think Watmore is a league one player, I think he’s a decent player that could play in most championship sides bar the top 4/5. The fact he’s not been playing under Edwards or Rowett may have a lot to do with his dipped form.

Read this most weeks on here. Billy Mitchell is league one, Danny Mac is league one - bla bla bla. The fact they’ve been excellent in recent weeks seems forgotten very quickly. I don’t think Watmore is a league one player, I think he’s a decent player that could play in most championship sides bar the top 4/5. The fact he’s not been playing under Edwards or Rowett may have a lot to do with his dipped form.

Ironically, I don’t think that about the other two mentioned at all. Defended them both on here. I think Dmac is criminally underrated. Mitchell has been solid when he come back in.

I couldn’t agree less on that comment regarding top 4/5 at all. What’s he done in 30 championship games to even get close. He has been poor for the most part imo. I’d be shocked when he eventually leaves us to go on to better things.