Warnock in discussions according to sky

We sign players on a 3 or 4 year contract, it would be ridiculous to sign a manger for the short term and allow him any transfer signings.

Not ridiculous at all. The powers to be may see him as a safe option while they look for someone who has a long term plan. I doubt Colin bothers with long term plans at his age (well he hasn't recently). He's in and out with a nice wedge in his back pocket while he tries to stop relegation. Which he usually does.

As for transfer dealings, I doubt much will be done in January after the summer spree. Maybe a loan or two.

:grinning:

Not ridiculous at all. The powers to be may see him as a safe option while they look for someone who has a long term plan. I doubt Colin bothers with long term plans at his age (well he hasn't recently). He's in and out with a nice wedge in his back pocket while he tries to stop relegation. Which he usually does.

As for transfer dealings, I doubt much will be done in January after the summer spree. Maybe a loan or two.

:grinning:
I don't see any positives in a short term appointment, if we were in Wednesday's situation then it might be worth thinking about but as far as I can see the only reason to be short term is mentioned is because of that pricks age.

Odds mean nothing at this stage, our underv21 coach was not even in the markets,my mate asked for odds on him and is straight in at 16s I really dont think anyone is in the frame yet

Apparently James is over this week to oversee interviews. Assume he will need guidance to a big degree. An interesting week for us to all chat about. Another milestone in our history about to happen. Wouldn’t mind trying someone who has or is being a no 2 somewhere learning his trade.

During Saturday game on sly tv they were talking about GR saying on the radio that we were going to do something new with the new appointment? Make of that what u will

Members online