Warnock in discussions according to sky

Apparently James is over this week to oversee interviews. Assume he will need guidance to a big degree. An interesting week for us to all chat about. Another milestone in our history about to happen. Wouldn’t mind trying someone who has or is being a no 2 somewhere learning his trade.
Barrett?

Would be happy with Warnock until at least the end of the season. He’d get a tune out of this crop of players no problem
Same here mate. It would mean that any appointment made isn't a rushed or hiugh risk one. He has said he wanted to manage us but the offers always came at the wrong time. He could fulfill his wish by just seeing out this season. He'd get us playing and winning for a while.

Apparently James is over this week to oversee interviews. Assume he will need guidance to a big degree. An interesting week for us to all chat about. Another milestone in our history about to happen. Wouldn’t mind trying someone who has or is being a no 2 somewhere learning his trade.
I would of thought Kavanagh is the main decision maker for the job, numerous contacts will mean he knows the type of person we are interviewing and he knows the players, managers ability is just part of the job , after all he does have to manage the players.

Nugent presented before the Blackburn game keep it in the house and he seems to play proper football with he's teams

My money for that job would be on Harris being an Essex boy. If that counts for anything.
Same here mate. It would mean that any appointment made isn't a rushed or hiugh risk one. He has said he wanted to manage us but the offers always came at the wrong time. He could fulfill his wish by just seeing out this season. He'd get us playing and winning for a while.
I think we are marriage made in heaven .. could be a short time divorce tho ..’ but ‘ I luv him me !!’

Exactly that

I actually think this is a good shout. He could totally change the players mindset this season making the long term replacements job easier come may. Think we’d all settle for a mid-lower half finish with a view to kicking on next season, and we might get our Millwall back (atmosphere etc) in the process.

Members online